Server routing - Vietnam in L.A?

Hi there,
I’ve been thinking about posting here for a long while now,
every other major update or big event since doomfist came up, our ping here and connection to the pse1 server has been failing big time.
I am in Hanoi, Vietnam. I get 40-60 ms on pse1 playing on americas server.
About 110ms on asia server, and thats for the best as i am anglophone.
Usually after a major update for a couple days we end up connected on lax1, or just high ping on pse1 with packet loss, or constant loss connection to server, and not even accessing the game (stuck on loading screen before menus with red message). (this has been an issue solved by blizzard around the same time last year, for weeks the game was unstable and impossible to access without a vpn).

with the use of a vpn directly in singapore i used to get around 35ms with packet loss, which is more than ok playing from here. and from Vietnam with a vpn in vietnam around 85 ms which is still much better than 188 on lax1.

But now for the last 2 weeks, there seems to be an issue directly with the servers in singapore ?
Without vpn i get 200ms on lax1, no connection on pse1 and 100+ on tpe1 on asia servers ;
with vpn on americas: (vietnam north-85ms) - (Vietnam south 115ms) - (singapore+235ms)

Whats happening to my routing from hanoi to singapore ?
The same happens to 2 of my friend, same city, same providfer (fpt)
it has been since the new season patch (9)
I used to have 56ms stable for weeks now.
any solutions, suggestions ?

(P.s I have obviously been through rebooting computer and hardwares, flushing dns and renew of ipconfig, all drivers updated, tested with different configurations to see if it could be from my end…)

This is occurring for me as well. Looking for a solution, please help!

still up this week end

The issues now are likely to do reasons here:

thanks for rerouting! any advancement on time estimations ?
I would add that if a major event occurred yesterday, we still have had incredible amnounts of disconnections from vietnam through pse1. like 15 dc a months on the lucky months,.

That would likely be just specific route connection issues. If after this problem overall is resolved but you are still having connection issues, you will need to test your connection by doing a WinMTR test.

when its all okay at amazon’s then at blizzard’s, and at my ISP’s , i get 50ping with no packet loss nor DC… should I say when or IF ?
you got my love bro