Nintendo Switch crashes playing Season 9

Any news on this???
its been a week and still crashing

this is truly ridiculous

3 Likes

I’m really sad, I was excited for the new season and I haven’t been able to play it for a week. Truly disappointing…I even purchased the $40 bundle for the battle pass and now I’m regretting it

Update out now, hope it’s fixed.

Good morning folks,

A patch has been released for Nintendo Switch. Please check for updates and report back if you encounter any problems. Thanks!

8 Likes

Turning off killcam doesn’t work. Still I will not play until an update.

There was an update 14 mins before your reply.

2 Likes

that’s because this solution it’s not really a fix for the actual bug, we are just temporarily preventing it from detonating as little as possible. It worked for a lot of people, and it didn’t for some others. Anyways it was a solution while the bug gets fixed.

1 Like

So far so good. First actual comp game I was able to finish. It was pure trash but eh I didn’t D.C.

1 Like

The dream

Thanks for sharing your experience!

does anyone knows what was in the update? I can’t seem to find what was it

I believe it addressed the crashing issues everyone in the thread was experiencing.

The update fixed the problem, I was able to play all afternoon with no crashes at all and it ran smoothly on the switch. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that tip cause since then I’ve thankfully had zero crashes. Real life Mercy :joy:

Just about to play, and saw that there was an update for the game on my lite. I checked the forums and as it finished downloading i saw this. (didnt take too long to download, which is nice). Thanks devs, i can finally get back to experiencing Season 9

Crashes non stop for me even after the update and I ended up being banned. Super awesome

Are we gonna receive compensation for buying the pass and not being able to play the game at all? Even in unranked?

1 Like

Why would they do that lmfao??? We aren’t getting anything for this bug

Why wouldn’t they? I cannot play a game I spent money on. Just give me skips of the battle pass for example.

Yeah they aren’t gonna do that lol they don’t care Abt bugs like this so we aren’t getting any sort of compensation for it