5 days of the game being unplayable on Nintendo Switch

I just read more posts about this, some people have contacted support about the constant crashes during every match on switch.
Support responded by telling them that it was their Switch’s fault, and so on.

I’ve only been playing this game 2 or 3 weeks, and this is super disappointing, idk if they’re taking this seriously or if they’ll even try to fix the problem.
Very disappointed

The response from the staff in the other thread did not blame the Switch and they also said the Overwatch team is working on it. Other users found turning off the kill cam resolved the crashes.

We must be talking about different responses, or different threads. Someone’s definitely gotten that response, but there’s a lot of posts about this so it makes sense that we’re talking about different things.
I will try the kill cam trick though, thanks!

Most of those posts were merged into the one where the staff responded. Good luck!

Hello I gane on PS5 and for the past day I have not been able to get into a single game. It just keeps saying failed to connect to server, yet it still shows that I was in the lobby with recent players.
I can’t even play practice range, and no ther support is helping me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.