Nintendo Switch crashes playing Season 9

Fix your broken game please

Popular streamer ML7 did an interview with lead hero designer Alec Dawson yesterday, who said that a hotfix patch is being released today but the Switch issues were not mentioned specifically as one of the things being fixed. I missed the live Q&A myself so I was unable to ask them directly but would you be able to confirm or deny whether this patch will address the Switch crashes?

4 Likes

Any news on this???
its been a week and still crashing

this is truly ridiculous

3 Likes

I’m really sad, I was excited for the new season and I haven’t been able to play it for a week. Truly disappointing…I even purchased the $40 bundle for the battle pass and now I’m regretting it

Update out now, hope it’s fixed.

Good morning folks,

A patch has been released for Nintendo Switch. Please check for updates and report back if you encounter any problems. Thanks!

8 Likes

Turning off killcam doesn’t work. Still I will not play until an update.

There was an update 14 mins before your reply.

2 Likes

that’s because this solution it’s not really a fix for the actual bug, we are just temporarily preventing it from detonating as little as possible. It worked for a lot of people, and it didn’t for some others. Anyways it was a solution while the bug gets fixed.

1 Like

So far so good. First actual comp game I was able to finish. It was pure trash but eh I didn’t D.C.

1 Like

The dream

Thanks for sharing your experience!

does anyone knows what was in the update? I can’t seem to find what was it

I believe it addressed the crashing issues everyone in the thread was experiencing.

The update fixed the problem, I was able to play all afternoon with no crashes at all and it ran smoothly on the switch. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that tip cause since then I’ve thankfully had zero crashes. Real life Mercy :joy:

Just about to play, and saw that there was an update for the game on my lite. I checked the forums and as it finished downloading i saw this. (didnt take too long to download, which is nice). Thanks devs, i can finally get back to experiencing Season 9

Crashes non stop for me even after the update and I ended up being banned. Super awesome

Are we gonna receive compensation for buying the pass and not being able to play the game at all? Even in unranked?

1 Like

Why would they do that lmfao??? We aren’t getting anything for this bug

Why wouldn’t they? I cannot play a game I spent money on. Just give me skips of the battle pass for example.