Nerf this unbalanced monster you created

Brig is ruining games rn. Hold one button all day and throw armor with your eyes closed is a hero for ow? The team without brig has a massive disadvantage now and with zarya or shields in the game nothing is dying.

16 Likes

Your time travel machine seems to have worked?
(Holy- This has become my most liked comment in less than a day. Didn’t think it was that funny. >.>)

138 Likes

Its really weird. She didnt get any buffs.

67 Likes

As much as I love playing Brig, I agree she deserves a nerf.

I’m just dying laughing because of this kind of messages when I remember that post the 2/2/2 balance patch she got, everyone called her super useless, ruined and throwpick for mounths. Since then all that changed is that she got her armor pack nerfed.

17 Likes

if you get killed by her, you have bigger problems.

39 Likes

i remember these too. they just had to press one more button and work a bit more than stun-kill someone every 10secs. this was the nerf. She is broken, the amount of work you need to kill the team before you even get close to her is unreal. Ofc here is the forums and ana in broken.

How do you even view this page on Netscape Communicator ?

(also: GIT GUD)

9 Likes

You are in Diamond where Ana has 4 times higher pickrate than Brig.

11 Likes

37 Likes

“unbalanced monster”
“massive disadavantage”
“nothing is dying”

I can’t seem to find this Brig on my hero select screen.

32 Likes

Is there a special mode where I can play this Brig?

27 Likes

Is thos a troll? Is this real? Is this a old thread about brig like 2 years ago? I am rly not sure…

9 Likes

My first instinct was looking if the thread was necrod

9 Likes

pickrate means she is better than ana? no, it means no one likes to put his mechanics on sleep and play this boring hero. i would also play ana ofc. In diamond brig wins games not ana.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to make a special “forum mode” where you can play the forum versions of the heroes. The Brigitte who destroys a whole team on her own, the Moira who does 200 DPS, the Orisa whose shield last forever…

16 Likes

Sure, that’s why nobody played Moth Mercy back in the day…Oh, wait, she had 99% pick rate at every tier.

4 Likes

the state of one hero is not only dependent on their changes, but the changes of heroes around them

brig is the 3rd highest picked hero in the game overall and 2nd highest in the support class.

Yes, ana is and has been #1 for an extended period of time, but she takes significantly more effort than pressing E and M1

True, but does that hero then even deserve the nerf, when the state wasnt caused by their own viability but a shift in meta?

1 Like

This post is from April 2018, right?

3 Likes

And I tought it was a thread about Moira/Doomfist or Genji…

so disappointing :frowning:

1 Like