Nerf Sombra now

Ive played her now for a few hours with the new spread…
Her ult always charged fast and it isn’t much faster (barely noticeable) now then before.

Tho I have nothing against nerfing her ult charge rate through the floor if that means we can get some good downtime reducing buffs

they already nerfed her i beleive but these devs DONT CARE about there customers ghe game is in bad shape right now they dont care

That would be news to me you mean after the spread buff from yesterday?

Sure, how much was the difference to pre patch in how much charge you got?

DEAL. :rofl:

• Make her go faster (75% instead of 50%) while being invisible.
  • Make her translocator to reload her weapon
  • Make her translocator to go faster

AND Nerf her ult charge. Deal? :rofl:

1 Like

I would say just do this:

But with the ult rate nerf and 66.6% stealth speed increase and without overload and phase

Also shameless selfadvertismet

Tho yours would also be fine.

1 Like

Yeah i’d be curious about a rework too. I mean anything basically. EMP is just a teamfight winning ult above high-diamond.

I was always had the opinion that EMP should have a mich higher ult charge tbh. She can only have currently emp and its frequent charge because the rest of her kit (besides hack which is in a fine place) suffers heavily imo.

If you nerf EMP charge rate, you would have to significantly buff her base kit. This would probably involve hack buff, but you cant communicate that to the haters so…

2 Likes

I think buffing most things besides dmg and hack (atleast not in its effect or cast) should be fine tbh.

Imo we somehow need to weaken EMP’s frequency some way or another its powerlevel is just on such a different level then her base kit.
Its just the biggest part of keeping her on the low level she is.

Or rework emp complete even. Not that I have good ideas tho.

EMP gives her the biggest value. If you nerf it, alot of value is lost. Downtime reducing buffs would have been fine as it is if you didnt nerf her further in return because she already is in a poor state.
So if you take something of great value, you have to give something back of great value. And she gets the most out of hack from her base kit. I dont like EMP bot either. But i think she is stuck in a stalemate spot where she cant afford any more nerfs because the haters push against any forms of buff at all. People are even flipping their tables over small spread buff which doesnt buff hack at all because she gets a few % points more EMP.

Bridgette sorta hard counters her… with all that armor : /

I know that not gonna say it will be easy but aslong as EMP stays where it is we won’t make progress.

Less EMP means less complains because its one of her most “annoying things” meaning more possibilities to buff her without a hate nerf immediately after.

Even better if it gets completely reworked and hack itself is the only silence she has probably also allowing her to get buffs for it if its not tied to a fast charging short casted aoe attack.

1 Like

Ok, done, she now has bullet spread!!! More than most dps.

I actually heard more people complain about hack itself rather than EMP.
EMP hate train was only a thing when she was used in OWL to beat some peoples favorite goats teams.
I’m against a rework. Bizzard is terrible at it and i doubt they would do that with good intentions for the Sombra player in mind. They would do stupid stuff like tech support Sombra.

I think just making emp have less of an aoe.

Have it punish groups who are all together. But it still gets people who are reasonably spread out.

It actually isnt that strong or impactful as you think because she still easily countered by mcree and hanzo. Torb and ashe and hog have 2 of these on your team sombra becomes difficult to play.

Trust me isnt that bad

You forgot
-Insaaaaaaane range
-Making her keep tanks hacked all game(yes, I actually heard this)

2 Likes

Unfun is subjective. I prefer playing against Sombra more than other DPS heroes.

I mean if a lose cuz a Reaper did dodge my best shot with WF then he used his ult to kill me i don’t feel that bad cuz I had my abilities to do something against him. But when i get hacked, EMPed and all i can do is pressng W+M1 while the enemy team can use their abilities… Well… It’s kinda unfun.