[LFG] 9 wins = 3 Lootboxes, weekly

More reason for people to play LFG!!!
It’s one of the best gameplay experience this game has to offer, but barely anybody uses it.

Do it the same way they do Arcade.
9 wins = 3 lootboxes
And it resets weekly.

11 Likes

Incentives required.

When it takes 5-10 minutes to fill a team, then another 3-5 minutes to find a match as a six stack, it’s kind of a deterrent.

2 Likes

Seriously. Great gameplay experience, takes too long to set up.

Although for me, I consider queuing with a bunch of people who are nearly throwing to be similar to queue time.

So it’s “faster” and less time investment if trying to rank up.

I know. It’s the only way I play Comp. I don’t Solo Queue anymore. It sucks how not many people know about it or don’t use it.

1 Like

Man, this is still needed so much. Queue timers got a bit long last night.

I haven’t tried LFG yet but I DO like the fact it tells me I’m +/- 150 or +/-250 elo of the group. That makes me feel like I’m not gonna be a blamed weak link.

In another thread, someone found a quote where they are going to force public profiles in LFG. On one hand, people who were tired of private profiles might return. On the other, well, everyone who wanted to keep their profiles private when actually playing in a team environment is not going to bother. I expect even less people will use the feature.

In other words, yeah, they should create an incentive.

For a lot of players the experience with LFG has been that it’s solo que with more effort and not enough reward.

1 Like

Giving 3 lootboxes as a reward for lfg? People will use it literally once and never again. I’m sorry but that isn’t a good suggestion to me

1 Like

I don’t think they can legally force the profiles to public since the reason they are set to private by default is because of laws in certain countries stating that only users can choose to make their information public if a private setting is offered on a media platform.

It sounds counterproductive to me because then you would get people in LFG only for lootboxes ehich means they would just play it like solo que and the reputation of LFG would go down, as people would just farm lootboxes on it.

1 Like

Exactly. Lfg should be used more but that isn’t the solution

1 Like

Honestly, I do not buy that excuse that random forum goers perpetuated. We shall see what happens in this next developer update.

Do it the same way they do Arcade.

9 wins = 3 lootboxes
And it resets weekly.

But people won’t use lfg as it’s intended still. Giving them an incentive so that they are forced to use lfg is not a good idea. No matter how many games you play in lfg, when they get those lootboxes that were promised to them, they will quit using the feature. Lfg will be used like solo queue and it will fix nothing with lfg, in fact lootboxes will make lfg worse

1 Like

That’s pretty much what it is now.

Solo queue with some restrictions.

Yes, but giving lootboxes as a reward will make it worse. Lfg isn’t used much because it’s easier to just solo queue. There should be a solution to that that isn’t lootboxes

In what way would higher populations, and rewarding 9 wins a week, make LFG worse?

The fact that it isn’t the purpose of the feature itself

That’s not very descriptive.