Missing rewards for S3 and S4 competitive

I am still missing my S3 player title and rewards for that season (Ended Diamond in support). I moved ranks several times during season 4 (ended platinum in support) as well. I even got the splash screen for 800 comp points and the title for S4 also but was not given them on my player title page. Linked below are previous bug reports I have made regarding the issue. I also see that this is not a part of the known issues post that was made earlier today. It was in the known issues page for the update provided at the beginning of S4 but I can no longer find that page. The previous workaround was to change ranks but that did not work as it is still an issue a whole season later. Blizzard support also cannot solve this issue as they cannot add competitive rewards to accounts . (I tried)

20 Likes

I also am having this issue! No rewards for season 3 and now 4 as well

6 Likes

I also didnt received any Rewards for season 4, eventhough i played 5 matches for an Uprank.

5 Likes

same! i was diamond open queue and diamond support, but didnt get title for either diamond!!

4 Likes

i have the same issue, was also diamond in s3 and s4 as well but received no comp points or titles…

3 Likes

I also didn’t receive any comp points, didn’t get anything even though I was diamond tank.

5 Likes

Got my comp points for finishing gm5 in support, but not the player title.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem with both seasons.

3 Likes

I also didnt receive my points and they even game me a notification, that i didnt played rank and thats why i didnt got the rewards but i played matches in every role except healer, because i thought if i dont rank up in diamond i might get the diamond rewards even without playing a match xD

2 Likes

A similar situation with awards
Blizzard help please

2 Likes

How have they not given us rewards for TWO seasons???

5 Likes

I’m in the same situation. And if you try to open a ticket, they make every effort not to receive one, there is no option for this problem.

3 Likes

I also haven’t got any comp points from season 3 or 4, idk what to do like also I didn’t get any title from both seasons either. When r they going to fix this issue.

2 Likes

same should have got the masters challenger both seasons it says i should have it when i launch new season but dont get it

2 Likes

Ya they did the same thing to me I was placed in masters both season and got nothing

2 Likes

Having the exact same issue, I didn’t get my Diamond rewards.

2 Likes

R they going to fix this issue like it’s rly annoying

2 Likes

Me To I haven’t gotten my competitive points in season 3 and 4 either I was platinum in both seasons

3 Likes

Same here! I didn’t get my comp points or title for season 4.

2 Likes

I too have not received my rewards for the past two seasons.

2 Likes