Mercy's ultimate

“AntiMercy”? For not liking the current version of the character?

Yeah, I’m done. And I seriously doubt these tweets said what you think they said.

4 Likes

Factually, I have made no claim about conspiracies or cults in this discussion

Then give us twitter screens please. Otherwise, bye bye.

1 Like

Np, all readers are entitled to accept or reject statements made by others as they deem fit

That said, the events occurred on twitter exactly as I have described them

Actually, that raid was arranged in a discord server and a YouTube video. It simply trickled onto Twitter and not even by the people whose twitter handles you’re naming.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This.

Kind of funny how they’ve made those statements not to long ago, are more than willing to spread false information about others and slander them in a negative light… And are now backtracking once you called them out on it. I find that kind of strange… :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

The raid was arranged over several channels of communication

The passing of the mantle of leadership of the two more or less identical anti-Mercy groups occurred on twitter

Remember your replies?

3 Likes

I believe this video is appropriate considering the context at the moment. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

2 Likes

Factually, I have not backtracked on any statements I have made in this discussion

Factually, I have not backtracked on an agreement to not use certain terminology because no such agreement was ever made

They are still there, available for all to read

They say you’re gonna wait for discussions.

3 Likes

Mmm… the only public twitter communication I remember was a certain YouTuber getting called out for their less than savory comments about marginalized groups.

I’m not sure what sort of tweets you saw that leads you to believe any “leadership” of anti-Mercy groups were passed between any individuals but maybe I just happened to miss it. I’m sure that the tweets are archived if they existed.

Regardless, this thread has gotten severely off topic.

5 Likes

Where in said statement do I state that I agree not to use certain terminology?

There is no “leading me to believe”

The series of tweets from the toxic and entitled former figurehead of these two groups occurred as I described it.

1 Like

Since the one you’ve replied to doesn’t seem to get the hint, on my end, allow me to apologize for any derailments. I would much prefer that we go back on topic as well, since it seems that there are some who insist on continuing with derailing threads and slandering others, and the discussion is thus, going no where.

Back on topic!

I respect your opinion, but I don’t think it’s fair to say that people who want a revert are “pushing an agenda to polarize the community.” I believe that’s kind of a broad way to discriminate a group of people with those opinions. Just as you don’t think Mass Rez will come back, others are free to disagree, and maintain that hope. At the end of the day, we’re all entitled to our opinions, and we should also respect them, despite the differences. :blush:

This,

I think this is worth mentioning there. I believe many forget that back then, Mercy didn’t always have res, nor did she always res successfully. Now, Mercy has the ability to Rez every 30 seconds. That difference as well as the major increase in how many resses Mercy is able to pull off in a match, often goes unmentioned and ignored, so thank you. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

2 Likes

Agreed, sorry about that. Loops like Dodo’s conversations often derail everything.

4 Likes

I merely responded to a statement made on this thread

This is how discussion threads work…post, reply, reply, reply…

1 Like

And you can’t seem to take a hint. Topic. Back on it.

3 Likes