Mercy's ultimate

I really hope blizzard will change mercy’s ult back to rez because it was so satisfying to rez all 5 teammates after an enemy uses there ultimate.

15 Likes

(X) Doubt

20 characters

7 Likes

Part of me was hoping this was going to be another clickbait title

Oh well incoming RevertMercy and Megadodo to waste everyone’s time again

35 Likes

F A C T U A L L Y that’s going to happen!

19 Likes

Also they need to re-release pink mercy

3 Likes

omg that really is tea right there lmao

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but the chances are pretty slim.

Mercy is pretty balanced and the devs has stated that mass rez encouraged a bad playstyle.

3 Likes

Loved Res, just didn’t care for 5 player ones. It felt much more enjoyable to tempo res one or two players at a time (and not feeling like I’m stuck in one of Junk’s traps or Mei’s ice beam). Loved the combination of Valk and double Res cooldown for that reason.

7 Likes

These revert Mercy threads are becoming less common though, which is good since Mercy is never going to get her old ultimate back. I guess it’s just a shame people are still pushing this agenda though as it continues to polarize the community.

Guess unity and finding common grounds for ways forward is never going to happen either…

8 Likes

Nah, valkyrie is a lot more fun and skillful.

2 Likes

Fun, well, everyone has a different perspective on whether flying around and not being able to really save your team is fun or not. Some might find it fun, some might not find it fun. Going Battle Mercy is fun, during Valkyrie, but is frowned upon if someone dies while you may have made a good decision. However, skillful is quite questionable.

As for OP, it’s highly doubtful Mercy will get a meaningful ultimate ability ever again. The previous ultimate ability was tagged as ‘unfun to play against’ by some pros and I doubt they’d like to see Mercy have an ultimate ability with potential power even if it had potential risk.

2 Likes

If the OP was baiting, then you just added a bunch of live fish to the hook…

And so this thread turns to another pointless Mass-rez vs Valkyrie debate…

2 Likes

I doubt they will. I believe the original purpose for the pink Mercy skin was to take advantage of a charity to push some behavioral conditioning on the player community; to get people used to paying a lot of money for cosmetic items. I believe they have achieved their goal and people complain less about 5 USD Overwatch skins than players of other EA, Bethesda, and Activision games for similarly priced cosmetic items. Therefore there is no reason to put the Pink Mercy skin up for another charity event (cause I don’t really believe Blizzard cares much about the charity itself), and putting it up as a regular purchasable skin would cause drama and bad publicity in the community…

1 Like

These threads still happen?

what about valkyrie is skillful?

3 Likes

No.

Thankfully. I love Mercy don’t get me wrong, but these threads just need to stop. I’m glad I’m only running across like 1 daily instead of before. Because you can’t please everyone.

1 Like

That only ever happened 3 times for me, and one of the times we were instantly wiped again…

2 Likes

Ah the Forum Mass Rez.

2 Likes