Mercy đŸ„

She is as she has been for a while.

Balanced but wholly uninteresting and nearly useless.

2 Likes

She’s kinda wired right now. She’s definitely balanced, yet she’s very meh compared to the other supports, and they’re all better to run at the minute because of their better utility and healing numbers.

So she’s just sort of there; no none seems to notice her in a game anymore, she’s just doing her own thing.

3 Likes

We want to feel like our choices matter and that lives are saved as a result.

Our healing was nerfed, and our one ability that gave us agency was taken from us.

All because of a whiney man child and his cries of “unfun!”.

3 Likes

They should fix her on fire rate to match with her heals per second. Only way to be on fire is by staying on point or using blaster to get a kill on an enemy. I would already be doing either of those two things, but it doesn’t make sense to not adjust on fire for heals.

2 Likes

Wowzer :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Have mercy!

2 Likes

While On Fire should be fixed/readjusted that should be the least of the worries.

"4. VALK DOES NOT CHAIN BOOST/HEAL THROUGH ENEMY BARRIERS"

This is HUGELY MORE IMPORTANT to fix.

Same as I did 9 months ago:

Boring as hell bros.

Imo, her current state is in the best state she has ever been in

1 Like

Balanced in an unbalanced and powercrept game.

1 Like

Just give me 60hps back and fix the On-fire rate and I will be happy until the meta shifts drastically again.

top 5 wife material in the game rn:
Mercy
Ana
Torbjorn
Zarya (imagine her in a dress)
Ashe

You forgot Winston

I want 60 HPS back.

BADLY.

And yes, fix the bugs. But that is the same problem that way too many heroes have. Lots of bugs need fixing throughout the game.

As for those that say ‘boring’
 the last thing Mercy is is boring. Apart from being the target of the whole enemy team (frankly, it’s like I have honey on me or something
) you can be very active in Valk if the enemy has a Widow or a low mobility support, like Ana
 or a Rein that has to keep his shield up and can’t really turn
 :grin:

(last match I played, the enemy team had a pretty good widow that nearly single-handedly won them point A in Eichenwalde. Too bad I was Mercy. More widow kills under my belt, and they barely moved the payload past the bridge).

2 Likes

thats illegal mate :crazy_face:

1 Like

Mercy can hold M1 all day without draining resources. Moira has to deal damage to get healing resource up. If I ever catch a Mercy trying to “out damage” me I’ll outright call them out for throwing.

Also lol at considerable damage. Yes, all 50 might DPS sure is overkill. Not like Zen attacking someone while discorded does far more damage in the support role or anything.

1 Like

She’s easy but doesn’t feel particularly exciting to play compared to Moira or Baptiste

No no, you got it wrong it’s;
Widow (exciting to think about if she decides to kill you or not) :blush:
Mei (hot 'n cold y’know)
Ana
Mercy
Ashe

I don’t think Mercy is in a horrible spot but I do think she is on the borderline of under powered.

1. Her bugs need to be fixed.
  2. She needs some oomf to her kit. She lacks direct impact and is too team dependent.
  3. Her heals are too weak. She should be strong in this meta since she can heal through shields but she isn’t because of her healing.
  4. Fix her on fire rate. It’s really frustrating playing really well and having 0 deaths but the other supports just came back to spawn and tickled someone and now is on fire. It was never changed after the Valk nerfs to compensate. A GM Mercy shouldn’t have an average on fire rate of 1%. I want the MVP card at some point too ya know.
1 Like
  • Make superjump a feature, not a weird mechanical side effect of GA that nobody is sure is a bug or intented. This is more to prevent a future patch note under “bug fixes” that says something along the lines of “fixed a bug that caused Mercy to gain height when jumping at the end of her Guardian Angel ability, lol screw you mercy players”.

• Mercy’s on-fire rate needs to be fixed. To get Mercy on-fire you practically need to move heaven and earth perpetually for several minutes.

• 50hps is still incredibly weak for a single-target healer if you realize we have AOE healers that can output 130hps to multiple teammates at the same time. And no, just because those healers use ammo or resources is not an excuse for this massive difference in impact on a team’s performance.

• Mercy’s only real unique feature is resurrect. Said ability is only available every 30 seconds, and is not viable to use in the vast majority of situations, and is waaayyy too easy to counter with all the CC and knockback in the game.

• Mercy’s damageboost does not provide enough boost to make up for the fact that Mercy does not contribute to the team’s total damage on her own.

Mercy is a “jack of all trades” that is absolutely crap in everything, BUT
 she can do everything. It just isn’t fun because there is no way to do anything right and contribute significantly where another hero would be better.

2 Likes