"Mercy is fun as she is, no changes needed"

Shhhh, calling anyone a troll is against the forum Code of Conduct.

I’m not defending him, I just don’t want you to end up silenced.

3 Likes

You silly billy they’re using “ultimate” as an adjective (being the best or most extreme example of its kind-from Webster’s) not a noun.

Though could have used a different word to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Honestly, sometimes holding your tongue is the only way to prevent such empty replies.

I re-read the statement in question

I stand by what I stated

Of course you do

3 Likes

Ok just pointing out that you’re reading it as a noun when they’re using it as an adjective.

as I said, I dont see it

Well they have it phrased as “ultimate utility”.

Ultimate describing utility.

Though if you read it as a noun noun instead of a adjective noun there’s not much I can do.

2 Likes

Even though they wrote it in a very specific way, I’m still choosing to interpret the statement the way they didn’t intend me to! >:^|

3 Likes

If the two of you wish to belabor it, thats your choice. I wont be joining you in this regard.

All I’m stating is how you may have confused it due to the word choice.

That is all.

But feel free to misconstrue my responses I don’t mind.

4 Likes

Huh? Think you’re replying to the wrong guy?

Well they at least quoted somebody else lol If you read what’s in the quote box thingy, it’s directly related to their reply

mhm I was kinda curious what their reply to me started as so I thought I’d nudge and see what happened lol.

Its a very different game. Ill refer you to the post IsTheMedia so kindly provided

2 Likes

Again, on console it shouldnt be too hard.

5 Likes

Console shaming, 5th time.

Just wow

Same name

Same maps

Same heroes

Same strategies

Same modes

Same events

Same

Same

Same game

Yet plays completely differently due to being a different platform.

3 Likes

I also play exclusively on console.

I can hear others identify the differences in each platform without feeling shamed. It’s important to accept that there are differences between the platform despite the fact that they should be similar. I’d love to live the fantasy that they are really as similar as they seem to be in your world.

This seems like a personal problem within yourself.

3 Likes

Clarifications:

1. i am able to discern when a comment about console play is console shaming or not

2. The statement i noted as console shaming was indeed console shaming

3. The game is the same