"Mercy is fun as she is, no changes needed"

But Mercy could be all the fun she already is and more. So much more!

It’s like the Moth Meta traumatized everyone so badly that no one trusts the devs to ever touch Mercy again (without royally screwing it up)… So people come up with their own excuses why the devs shouldn’t touch Mercy, regardless of her actual circumstances.

This is actually very understandable, given that the guy in charge of the balance department seems to have trouble understanding of why anyone enjoys non-pewpew heroes, and keeps trying to fix issues by adding more pewpew.

Ask for the dev that created Sigma to work on Mercy. He clearly understands how to appeal to players who enjoy strategy, mental multitasking, and the thrill of outsmarting instead of outgunning your opponent.

Don’t be satisfied with half of a delicious cookie when everyone else has been given an entire tray.

105 Likes

I’m not really sure on what you are trying to say here…

64 Likes

Why keep working on the same 1 hero when you can make new ones?

11 Likes

So what would be the most minimal change, for the most amount of fun gained?

Outside of her ult Mercy is more interesting than she ever was with with Mass Rez.

75 Likes

It’s just someone projecting onto others and angling for a vacation from the forums by trashing developers, nothing to see here folks

9 Likes

See I can agree with you op. I think her ult is pretty lazy and could be better. Her healing is also pretty meh but that’s the trade off for consistancy.

But I can also agree with people who think she’s fine as is. Her ga is more fun than ever. It really does just come down to opinions.

Nothing they said is worthy of being suspended.

18 Likes

Can you please stop telling me what my stadards are? I’ve had more than enough Mercy spammers like yourself telling me I don’t actually enjoy her. Mercy cultists at their finest.

54 Likes

You’re entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, but that’s not really for either you or I to decide, so I flagged it anyway. Thanks for your input tho! :roll_eyes:

Please. What was worth flagging hmm?
You not liking a topic doesn’t mean it’s flaggable.

12 Likes

I make no excuses, personally - for me and for many many others, Mercy IS fun to play, and also well balanced and impactful

31 Likes

Trashing devs is against ToC, so yeah, I do think it was worth it

Me liking a thread or not doesn’t really matter either way. But hey, be as wrong as you want, it’s no hair off my cat

2 Likes

No, calling out specific devs is. Did they call out a name? No.
Are the devs immune to critisism? No.

13 Likes

this is an individual

4 Likes

Not really into mental gymnastics myself, but I see we have some winners here.

9 Likes

It’s not a name Dodo.
The tos says not to use names. They made a vague statement, not called out by name.
Are the devs immune to critisism?
They also very clearly praised another dev.

Disagree with op as much as you like. Stop false flagging just because the words Mercy are spoken.

21 Likes

The praise is irrelevant to the subject of whether rules of the forum were violated…ie the one does not offset the other

I havent flagged any posts in this thread at this time

1 Like

I was speaking in general.

Accepted that this was your intent

but

the post as written calls for me to not flag posts, and I havent at this time

1 Like

If you done find mercy fun, why do you continue to play her?

4 Likes