Mei And Reaper buff speculations

!

It’s the Mr. Balance Man!

He said something good!

Hi Mr. Balance Man!

2 Likes

How would that add any significant raise to his power level exactly? I mean, how would this make him better against tanks?

1 Like

Tightened spread, please. Even if it’s just reduced by an angle of 0.5.

2 Likes

Are you gonna respond to an ana buff thread? We want you to see our ideas

1 Like

You’re spitting out all this info, and yet Stylosa hasn’t uploaded a video on it yet. He’s slacking, smh.

8 Likes

Wait, didn’t Geoff specifically say that Reaper couldn’t cancel Wraith on command because it would make certain Reaper counters less reliable (read: hookshot, flashbang)?

1 Like

They have also said that things change. For instance, there never was a plan for Deathmatch to be a mode

1 Like

I only hope that isn’t the only thing that is getting changed and there’s more. There’s literally nothing about his kit that is in good conditions.

4 Likes

An alt fire would be pretty sweet for reaper, but I think they might do something with his wraith form since moira now just has a faster (and in some ways better) version of it.

1 Like

I could imagine them making it so Reaper goes invisible when Wraithing to make him a proper flanker

1 Like

The ability to cancel Wraith Form would be nice, but I really hope it isn’t the only buff Reaper gets (assuming he’s even getting this buff in the first place).

This wouldn’t give Reaper the mobility or versatility needed for him to escape F-tier and compete with the other DPS heroes.

4 Likes

Since youre lurking and looking to boost Reaper’s ability to deal with multiple tanks, you can consider some sort of passive buff for every character with over 250 health in his proximity. Say anything over 2 characters with 251+ hp in his area give him a frenzy (move speed, atk speed, reload speed, or damage) buff per character, thus making him scale against tank comps, or during Brigetta/Lucio ultis.

If you wanted to attach some gameplay element to this to make it more engaging, or allow for counter play windows, that would be even better. Say a small channel time where he amps himself up before going in. Add an audio queue so the enemy knows a frenzy reaper is coming in.

Seriously consider allowing Reaper to have a Max Payne roll where he can shoot a few times into his shadow on the floor and reappearing where his teleport was placed previously

This is true, I said I was concerned about a change like this for that reason. However, with an increased recovery time before he can fire there is still a good window of time for counter-play, even with an early cancel.

39 Likes

Something along the lines of Sombra’s decloak time?

So what about Mei? She need something interesting too :slight_smile:

Fair enough.

I think it’d be neat to combined Wraith form and Shadowstep into one ability, to make it more like the cinematic.

While in wraith form, you can travel super fast towards your E (Shadowstep) location, but the range is shortened. Using Shadowstep outside Wraithform would act the same as it does now.

This…feels like a nerf. Unless there’s more to it that I’m not seeing.

You can cancel Wraith earlier…but you can’t shoot then.
And the delay still there if you wait out Wraith’s full timer?

So, you’re becoming vulnerable to damage sooner…for no reason.
Is that correct?

13 Likes

Frozone mei please. I know you said you guys didnt like it. But frozone mei…