Mei And Reaper buff speculations

An alt-fire for Reaper and a decrease in time to freeze for Mei.

I am guessing for reaper they will do something like increase his healing a lot and make wraith form able to toggle.

People will cry he is op cause killed a tracer or something. He will then lose all healing, wraith will have a longer CD and his damage will get nerfed. He will end up being worse than he was before.

1 Like

Mei: LMB goes through barriers and DM. Also, movement abilities are slowed based on freeze buildup.

No specific ideas for Reaper yet.

Reaper - Decrease Wraithform duration by 50% and increase fire rate by 50%. Then remove increase to fire rate 2 weeks later, but keep 50% decrease to Wraithform.

3 Likes

Her secondary fire used to be faster back in beta. It was nerfed for a reason.

This would be pretty fun! :thinking:

74 Likes

!

Itā€™s the Mr. Balance Man!

He said something good!

Hi Mr. Balance Man!

2 Likes

How would that add any significant raise to his power level exactly? I mean, how would this make him better against tanks?

1 Like

Tightened spread, please. Even if itā€™s just reduced by an angle of 0.5.

2 Likes

Are you gonna respond to an ana buff thread? We want you to see our ideas

1 Like

Youā€™re spitting out all this info, and yet Stylosa hasnā€™t uploaded a video on it yet. Heā€™s slacking, smh.

8 Likes

Wait, didnā€™t Geoff specifically say that Reaper couldnā€™t cancel Wraith on command because it would make certain Reaper counters less reliable (read: hookshot, flashbang)?

1 Like

They have also said that things change. For instance, there never was a plan for Deathmatch to be a mode

1 Like

I only hope that isnā€™t the only thing that is getting changed and thereā€™s more. Thereā€™s literally nothing about his kit that is in good conditions.

4 Likes

An alt fire would be pretty sweet for reaper, but I think they might do something with his wraith form since moira now just has a faster (and in some ways better) version of it.

1 Like

I could imagine them making it so Reaper goes invisible when Wraithing to make him a proper flanker

1 Like

The ability to cancel Wraith Form would be nice, but I really hope it isnā€™t the only buff Reaper gets (assuming heā€™s even getting this buff in the first place).

This wouldnā€™t give Reaper the mobility or versatility needed for him to escape F-tier and compete with the other DPS heroes.

4 Likes

Since youre lurking and looking to boost Reaperā€™s ability to deal with multiple tanks, you can consider some sort of passive buff for every character with over 250 health in his proximity. Say anything over 2 characters with 251+ hp in his area give him a frenzy (move speed, atk speed, reload speed, or damage) buff per character, thus making him scale against tank comps, or during Brigetta/Lucio ultis.

If you wanted to attach some gameplay element to this to make it more engaging, or allow for counter play windows, that would be even better. Say a small channel time where he amps himself up before going in. Add an audio queue so the enemy knows a frenzy reaper is coming in.

Seriously consider allowing Reaper to have a Max Payne roll where he can shoot a few times into his shadow on the floor and reappearing where his teleport was placed previously

This is true, I said I was concerned about a change like this for that reason. However, with an increased recovery time before he can fire there is still a good window of time for counter-play, even with an early cancel.

39 Likes