Mei And Reaper buff speculations

I main Reaper and I think he’s pretty strong. I’ve gotten a bit tired of playing him lately but he’s easily my best character. I think he needs some buffs for sure, but I don’t think he’s a weak or lack luster character. Knowing HOW to play him is important. I laugh every time I see an enemy Reaper wraithing INTO a group as it’s a dead giveaway he’s about to ult. Knowing who to engage, when etc is very important with him since his range is so limited.

I’d love it if they increased his wraith form speed to that of Moira’s or made it cancel-able. His teleport is simply meh… I’d be fine just taking it away and giving him something else. I don’t think they’ll ever buff it to the point where it would actually be useful.

And it gives the Reaper player more options on how they want to use the ability. Separating the good Reapers from the bad ones and making him a bit harder to master for a higher reward.

Geoff hates Mei. If you read between the lines on his last interview you could tell. And people have said his favorite characters to watch are Tracer and Genji. A Mei buff that would actually move her out of F tier= aint happening :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah and the same goes to mei too. Her ult has a 10 meter radius. You put it on points and objectives to zone them out

Reaper:
New Ability: Smoke grenade.
Right mouse click

Mei: Freeze Movement Abilitys (slow they down too)

Mei can freeze Barriers to make them weaker.

The star system is not indicative of how difficult a hero is to play

An alt-fire for Reaper and a decrease in time to freeze for Mei.

I am guessing for reaper they will do something like increase his healing a lot and make wraith form able to toggle.

People will cry he is op cause killed a tracer or something. He will then lose all healing, wraith will have a longer CD and his damage will get nerfed. He will end up being worse than he was before.

1 Like

Mei: LMB goes through barriers and DM. Also, movement abilities are slowed based on freeze buildup.

No specific ideas for Reaper yet.

Reaper - Decrease Wraithform duration by 50% and increase fire rate by 50%. Then remove increase to fire rate 2 weeks later, but keep 50% decrease to Wraithform.

3 Likes

Her secondary fire used to be faster back in beta. It was nerfed for a reason.

This would be pretty fun! :thinking:

74 Likes

!

It’s the Mr. Balance Man!

He said something good!

Hi Mr. Balance Man!

2 Likes

How would that add any significant raise to his power level exactly? I mean, how would this make him better against tanks?

1 Like

Tightened spread, please. Even if it’s just reduced by an angle of 0.5.

2 Likes

Are you gonna respond to an ana buff thread? We want you to see our ideas

1 Like

You’re spitting out all this info, and yet Stylosa hasn’t uploaded a video on it yet. He’s slacking, smh.

8 Likes

Wait, didn’t Geoff specifically say that Reaper couldn’t cancel Wraith on command because it would make certain Reaper counters less reliable (read: hookshot, flashbang)?

1 Like

They have also said that things change. For instance, there never was a plan for Deathmatch to be a mode

1 Like

I only hope that isn’t the only thing that is getting changed and there’s more. There’s literally nothing about his kit that is in good conditions.

4 Likes