[MEGATHREAD] Fix Roadhog's Hook! (5 Cases, 18 Video Examples)

The thing that frustrates me other than the hook bugs is how inconsistent scrapgun is. Sometimes when you do the hook+LMB+ quick melee combo your target might take 250+ damage, or barely take any damage at all. The inconsistency is killing me.

2 Likes

That’s True,
I’ve seen this happening against Hanzo and Reaper.

This is just sad…

1 Like

Yes you’re right,

I’m only playing Zarya and Rein from tank class currently.

Completely floored by the lack of response on this. Really losing faith in the development of this game quickly. I used to get the sense that they cared but over the last year they have completely lost it.

1 Like

If I can add a couple more video examples, here you go:

After Tracer used Blink:

After Widow uses Grappling Hook:

I know you already have a couple regarding the Tracer Blink case, and that both of these videos are older. But given that they still occur even to this day, I don’t think it should invalidate this kind of thing.

#FixRoadhog’sHook

1 Like

I hope someday they’re gonna watch this since rein’s bugs are fixed.

Fix Roadhog

1 Like

Yes,

100% Agreed…

Please fix this jank Blizz. You already killed most fun from the hero listening to lowbie whining. AT least let him do his job poorly with a working hook

2 Likes

I believe he’s the least used tank right now.

Roadhog needs a pink skin so we can fuse this megathread with Mercy’s one

3 Likes

I am a Hog-Main and I really hope Blizzard sees this and takes care of the problems. I dont even know how often i hooked a Tracer just for her to blink out of it or Genji staying his his weird double-jump animation when i hook him which gives him a smaller Hitbox. Sometimes I just want to have Hook 1.0 back but then I remember that it was a mess aswell (The hooks were funny tho). His Scrapgun should definetly have less RNG-Spread (like Doomfist). Maybe just reducing the spread a bit could help. Also you should be able to cancel his Ult. I often find myself in situations where I dont want to ult anymore because of me not being able to heal myself if needed

1 Like

:laughing:

10 characters

Another day. Another broken hook.

1 Like

FIx Roadhog, do your job.

1 Like

Fix Roadhog rather watching mercy threads everytime.

Have Mercy, fix Roadhog!

3 Likes

I can’t believe this was also meant to happen one day,
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VillainousHandmadeDuckbillcat-mobile.mp4

Here