[MEGATHREAD] Fix Roadhog's Hook! (5 Cases, 18 Video Examples)

Please fix this jank Blizz. You already killed most fun from the hero listening to lowbie whining. AT least let him do his job poorly with a working hook

2 Likes

I believe he’s the least used tank right now.

Roadhog needs a pink skin so we can fuse this megathread with Mercy’s one

3 Likes

I am a Hog-Main and I really hope Blizzard sees this and takes care of the problems. I dont even know how often i hooked a Tracer just for her to blink out of it or Genji staying his his weird double-jump animation when i hook him which gives him a smaller Hitbox. Sometimes I just want to have Hook 1.0 back but then I remember that it was a mess aswell (The hooks were funny tho). His Scrapgun should definetly have less RNG-Spread (like Doomfist). Maybe just reducing the spread a bit could help. Also you should be able to cancel his Ult. I often find myself in situations where I dont want to ult anymore because of me not being able to heal myself if needed

1 Like

:laughing:

10 characters

Another day. Another broken hook.

1 Like

FIx Roadhog, do your job.

1 Like

Fix Roadhog rather watching mercy threads everytime.

Have Mercy, fix Roadhog!

3 Likes

I can’t believe this was also meant to happen one day,
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VillainousHandmadeDuckbillcat-mobile.mp4

Here

Roadhogs gonna become new mercy one day, I just hope they actually listen for once and fix hook bugs and stuff :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Move aside Mercy, it’s roadhogs time to get all the attention!

Yes Mercy, since you’ve ruled over the forums since this whole time.

They decided to nerf Roadhog even more on PTR…are you fkin kidding me?

“Fixed a bug that prevented Roadhog’s alternate fire now calculates falloff damage correctly”

Get the fk outta here?

3 Likes

april fools i hope …even if its not close to april :stuck_out_tongue:

…its just a prank bro :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Prank gone too far ;c

5 Likes

Hog is again gonna be dead now, since they’re reducing his dmg potential against dive characters.

why not nerf hanzo’s dmg then?

when blizzard ignores this thread, and fixes a ‘bug’ that nerfs roadhog hard.

4 Likes

All you can do is laugh tbh

1 Like