McCree nerf too much

Yeah currently there is no reason to play the hero anymore.

Too unforgiving hitbox, requires supports with an actual brain, missing shots is punishing (though hitting them is rewarding but these days I might as well go something like Soldier or Ashe if I want more power), ultimate sucks, no mobility.

And now I need to FTH if say a Soldier decides to push me because if I headshot him the recovery is so fast that he helix+melees me and I die…

Ty for nerfing a fair hero… keep listening to salty forum mains Blizzard it will work out well I think.

Here a brief list of who will be insufferable to play against now with a nerfed McCree:

• Soldier (flanking style)
  • Roadhog (flanking style)
  • Doomfist (I hear you forum mains love the guy)
  • Hammond (I hear you love the guy now the last counter left to him is Sombra)
  • Winston (now he hasn’t been meta for a while but I hope you remember the frustration from S3).

GG Blizzard GG

8 Likes

Sounds like someone is mad because they nerfed his main

66 Likes

Which Nerf are we talking about right now? Did I miss something?

17 Likes

are you a child? That’s not what this is about. It’s more like McCree was an actual COUNTER to heroes like Genji, Doomfist, Hammond etc. but not any lomger.

Why would I be salty if they nerfed my main?

6 Likes

That’s McCree since the beta of the game. Am i wrong ?

43 Likes

I mean
He still is
It’s true that the flashbang nerf might not be able to 2 shot immediately but you could follow up easily

First of all, you can’t die by soldier combo as mccree in 1 shot at full health
Second of all, even when you don’t kill people, you still counter them
Counter doesn’t mean killing
Although killing is better, if you simply make someone retreat or not do his job is already a huge counter

Idk but

This just straight up makes you salty

26 Likes

you’re the one who started with ad hominem, not me.

I suggest growing up not everyone is a kid as you think apparently who “just wants to buff their main”.

Anyway hop into a game you’ll see McCree feels much weaker now.

1 Like

I know?
But I don’t play much mccree. Sigma nerf hit me hard though

1 Like

is this about the flash nerf or am i missing smth
cuz if it is ur overdramatizing

26 Likes

yes it is and I’m not being too dramatic.

Jump in a 1v1 lobby vs a friend of yours who is a good Genji or Doom you’ll see they win the duel far more times than before.

Any nerfs are a bad thing, the character is already underperforming badly, despite how much he is liked and played, while being one of the only good reliable burst choices left (for people that don´t like Widow and now that Hanzo is again top 2-3 worst heroes in the game).

1 Like

yep exactly McCree was the only character left that you could have an impact with. Even then, you had to hope they don’t go dive, snipers and you get a decent pocket.

Now it’s back to a totally tank-driven meta again. Fun because tank players are the ones who love hardest to throw.

He just has to follow up with FTH after a Flashbang and Roll to reload, the double tap was extraneous and made parts of his kit useless.

1 Like

i wouldnt say underperforming he is still really good
and flash isnt really that useful if u land ur shots
but personally idc about anythin other than his firerate

1 Like

He was always underperforming he was far below 50% winrate in all ranks and was below average winrate in GM too, which means in all ranks in the game he was losing more than winning. People weren´t playing him, cause he was overpowered clearly, as all other heroes actually won more against him, than he did against them.

2 Likes

Hey, may I be redirected to the patch notes please?

1 Like

This guy is a troll btw.
Some of his top topics are:
Brig nerfs arent enough.
Mercy needs a counter.
Moira has lock on.

19 Likes

yeah nerfing his flashbang is dumb, it’s on a 10 second cooldown already.

lmao what are you on about

3 Likes

Aw okay, thank you so much.

I thought it was a new patch and I couldn’t find it.

3 Likes