Mass Res Will Return | 10 Reasons Why

The amount of quality internet content RuPaul has provided us is unparalleled.

There should be a reward for it.

1 Like

I have just… a rolodex of memes but I can’t always use the drag ones because it’s becoming too mainstream :skull:

1 Like

Damn cultural appropriation :rage:

Tfw not mainstream… Such a fleeting bliss…

Just remember. If they bring it back there will be tweaks, but as long as it’s done correctly it should be fine

2 Likes

At least prequel memes will never die

1 Like

It’s not coming back. This attachment is unhealthy.

2 Likes

The new beams I dont care for either, but I know the devs wont bring back the old ones. Something about OWL for that one. I think they were hard to see?

200+ likes, 1k replies.

Mission freaking accomplished :sunglasses:

1 Like

Might as well throw in my 2 cents while I’m here watching the show:

Mass Rez is not coming back. Those aren’t my words, those are direct from the OW devs. You’re free to write paragraph upon paragraph of your opinion on why it was balanced and why it should be put back. You’re free to come up with hundreds of buffs and compromises that include nerfed versions of Mass Rez. But I think it’s time to let it go.

This patronizing tone from your responses is not fooling anyone. Treating dissenting opinions and ideas as if they were coming from a child is no way to have an adult conversation, and I would suggest you refrain from talking this way in the future.

Finally, I think it’s about time I said something about this:

Not everyone shares your radical idea of “True, Fair, and Fun Balance”. Personally, I feel like the use of these “signature” is a bit tacky, but feel free to use the following in the future:

1 Like

That’s arguable. Do you have a link or something?

People are taking this signature way too personal. :tired_face:

1 Like

“I want to put to rest the idea of a reversion.”

Paraphrasing ofc.

But regardless of what devs say it will never be enough.

After all… The moon landing never happened, the earth is flat, and reptilian aliens control the white house.

Reverting is not the only way to bring back mass Res though.

This, I think there’s an understandable fear that if Mass rez came back, that it will be exactly how it was back in 1.0. I’m pretty sure that they know well enough not to just release mass rez without any modern tweaks. Either way, it can be done.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that, but hey! Thank you for sharing your views nonetheless. :blush:

If I remember, the old beams were thicker than the new beams… But I’m not certain. Was that the actual reason for the change? This is news to me lol

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeah just like flying doesn’t mean the earth isn’t flat amirite?

The new beams are so tacky and horrible… One looks like Spaghetti and the other looks like used rope.

No.

The devs stated that they had no plans to revert her.

They haven’t stated that Mass Rez is off the table.

They are tiptoeing around the idea because they’ve admitted that Rez is core to Mercy’s gameplay.

Developer Comments from September 19, 2017: [While] resurrecting downed allies is a core part of Mercy’s gameplay

Because they mentioned that Rez is a core part of her, they [the devs] keep the idea that Mass Rez coming back alive along with how open-ended the term “revert” is.

Somebody has pointed out that Mercy is now currently reverted to her Alpha stage now-therefore making their original statement moot.

People have also pointed out that after the devs stated that “she was in a good spot” but she still got a nerf. Even though, yes that was months ago and ideas can change; that idea can also hold true to the former of not reverting her since that statement was made long before the “she’s in a good spot”.

The devs contradict, and almost double talk in a way when it comes to heroes.

“Ana’s fine, she’s just a victim of the meta”-and then she gets several changes after people constantly stating that not being meta=/=trash tier.

I’m just waiting for a dev comment to either retract the statement of Rez being core to Mercy’s gameplay; or that a new rework is in store.

This and this:

I’m sure you’ve seen it. Of course, they could change their minds in the future, but I’d estimate it’d take at least another year to get around to it, IF they even want to.

It plays into the OPs patronizing tone.

What do you mean?

I have my own interpretation of the science, it says earth is flat.

Doesn’t matter what the rest say, right?

Wasn’t that quote said a few months before they gave Mercy another change; a nerf?