Mass Res Will Return | 10 Reasons Why

Ofc both sides are as guilty. That’s obvious af.

I’ll take responsibility for all my trollishness and hostility etc etc. Fire with fire, as I said.

That’s very mature of you. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I agree. However, there’s especially a problem when the original poster of a thread is getting this down and dirty. There’s a sort of responsibility when the discussion is happening in one’s topic to keep it mostly mature. I’m not justifying the other side, but they are in two different positions.

1 Like

I mean, that’s mostly my fault. I wouldn’t blame the OP. :confused:

Honestly, I wouldn’t have responded in the way I did if it weren’t for the OP having represented themselves so frequently as this “oh respect and love and positivity” type of character in Mercy related discussions. Meanwhile, passive aggressive af, now, clearly just attacking me on some personal level they have no right or need to, avoiding anything they can’t respond to, etc, etc. Mad hypocrisy. No one should just assume and insult another based on who they main or how they feel, BUT THIS GUY HERE I WILL DO THAT TO SO HARDDDDD… Give me a break.

It’s because the OP, Xavvy, portrays themselves as this :blush: Innocent :blush: Positive :blush: Considerate :blush: Person :blush: that I took it where I did.

You get what you give, children.

For all the little gimmicks and stuff you try to play in defense of your position, TRUST ME, I can do it better. You’d best work with me, and not encourage me to be condescending and trollish.

1 Like

Hmmm, I do apologize, but I’m not sure what you are referring to there. Patronizing? Through emojis? You seem to be reading a bit too deeply into it. Regardless, is this a constructive way to discuss Mercy’s current state? I don’t think so. But to clarify the situation to you, someone was in need of help in wondering how to cope with the harassment of a bad aura, and I told them how I cope with it. How you took the response wasn’t me intending to be “patronizing” through text, that is at your own discretion.

Regardless, I would suggest that we get back on topic. This is a discussion on Mercy’s current state, not how certain emoji’s make us “feel” and pick fights / bicker with one another.

In any case, we’re getting off track here. Let’s keep it classy, and thanks for your cooperation! :blush:

Back on topic then!

I would have to agree there. I don’t really get how chain healing is supposed to fit her single-target healing design. I personally see it as a bit of a contradiction, especially so when her chain healing isn’t really all that impactful either compared to the other supports.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Case and point tbh. Just smh… Totally oblivious.

1 Like

Chain beams is also pretty boring to use. It takes the fun away from juggling beams. D:

1 Like

Mm, not the smoothest move. I do not engage with people who do not treat me with the proper respect. I recommend everyone on both sides to do the same. But for future reference, do so without dragging it on indirectly for ten years like in this thread lmao

1 Like

We love a mature shishter.

With you on that. This thread was a great example of what not to do.

I wish people around here would spend less time posturing and patronizing and more trying to understand the game at large… I think we’d all benefit more from that.

As is… Just wasted energy, empty words.

True. I don’t remember who it was that coined it as essentially a “Spectator Camera” with how unimpactful it is, but I can’t help but agree with them at this point. Something really needs to be done with that.

I saw someone suggest making her beam a single target but boost her healing even more in valk, to like 70 or 80hps. I wish I had the source that suggested it, but I read it and went… “Huh, there’s an idea.” :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

everyone needs to do this but not type it out

I’m scared the beam animations will look really ugly. Also, feels like we’re just coping Moira’s ultimate.

1000th Reply in this mess of a thread.

yeet.

1 Like

Yet probably the only reply worth anything.

Useless thread.

1 Like

I thought my meme was fun :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t think the beams themselves was noted as being different visually from what I’ve read. I just found a powerful single beam as opposed to a bunch of branching weaker beams interesting.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

2 Likes

K my bad. Your meme was fun. OUTSIDE OF DARTHS MEME!! Only reply worth anything xD

<3

1 Like