[Main Thread] Console LC-208

Assumed not. Unfortunately I’ll just probably have to wait till Blizzard fixes it on their end.

1 Like

Just now seeing their response to someone on twitter 8 mins ago - here it is for anyone that is curious!

“LC-208 is a separate issue than that merge bug covered in the Known Issues topic. It’s being worked on, but we don’t have an ETA we are able to provide right now ^KAL”

7 Likes

11 hours later since my last post and nothing changed. Still not able to login. Honestly Blizzard shame on you. If there are problems with skins etc lets leave that for later and just inform everybody accordingly but focus on getting the fan base playing the game.

Focus all dev teams on one issue and once its done fix the other or anything else but its not freaking rocket sience. Im sure that you have a fantastic dev team but it seems that the managers dont know how to allocate resources. 3 days since launch and a majority of players are not able to play the game. Unbelievable!

4 Likes

this is now worse than the BF2042 launch. I got to play that on the second day. now we are going into day three of what I’m calling complete failure.

1 Like

welp, that’s a whole THREE days and no progress seen.

Yeah, it sucks. I would set my expectations very low just in case.

Omg thank you so much for this! I’ve read the list of known issues- funny because there ain’t no mention of LC-208. But I’m glad SOMEONE finally addressed it!

Honestly I can’t agree anymore. They need to make this the primary issue and work on it til it is solved. Doubt that is happening though.

2 Likes

Been trying since they launched. Even tried from 930pm to 3am yesterday. I just wanna play this game :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get in for the past 3 days and had no luck, they don’t seem to take this as priority or barely acknowledge it even though it locks many players out of the game, idk it’s annoying but I don’t think there’s much we can do about it rn.

2 Likes

So i did merge month before OW2. Switch acc with PC acc. I mainly played on PC. I cant log on PC and Switch from release day because of LC-208 error on Switch and after que error on PC. So, i tried my secondary bnett account where i had copy of OW1. You know what?

I logged to the game after some que without any problems. No error just 30min in que and i can log to the game without any problems on second Bnet acc where i didnt merged anything. 100% sure the problem is within the merged accounts.

sigh I guess we’ll just have to wait until all the other bugs are fixed it seems. This is honestly ridiculous. I see my other playstation friends playing and getting achievements. Absolutely not cool blizzard. I even bought the watchpoint pack… (edit: I got innn!!!)

1 Like

I have this exact same problem and I’ve tried unlinking the account and trying to log back in without it but then i get error bc-158

1 Like

I created the same thread in bug report. We have discussed a lot about the LC-208 and account merging. We believe LC-208 is related to the merging situation.
Check out my thread with over 400 replies:

I just got in! After three days of lc-208!

2 Likes

Really, man?? True???

1 Like

That’s right! Just in now after three days of LC-208

1 Like

Servers will be down for 3hrs staring in 1hr and 20mins man enjoy it and hopefully we can all get in after the maintenance

I got in as well! LUCIO TIME!

1 Like

Yeah, I got in as well. The servers got disconnected as planned, but it seems we will be able to play reliably after they come back up.

1 Like