[Main Thread] Console LC-208

Hey I was play the entire day yesterday no issues and the day before then all of a sudden I keep getting the error code LC-208 and can’t log in the game

375 Likes

Same here, did it just start for you today?

27 Likes

Same. Playing on PS5. After last night’s maintenance (Oct 7th) I can no longer play at all. Get Login Error Disconnected From Game Server (LC-208) every single time. Yet all my friends can play.

107 Likes

Same thing, I was able to log in and play until they started their maintenance last night, now I can’t enter the game

38 Likes

Same here. Ever since the last maintenance I haven’t been able to log in. I’m on Xbox :frowning:

20 Likes

I am the same on PS5 it’s hardly due to account merge is it?

13 Likes

Exact same here did you merge your account?

5 Likes

Yes I did and I’m on ps5 as well and I haven’t been able to get on since Thursday idk what’s going on and I’ve don’t all the trouble shooting and it still won’t work

4 Likes

Could be, I had my account merged from launch with all my Heroes and Cosmetics perfectly transfered then just before maintenance last night my heroes became locked and then I could no longer play after the maintenance.

35 Likes

I could play after the first round of server maintenance but now it’s busted again

7 Likes

Mine was the same last night most of my hero’s were locked today I can’t even get on, my account was missing near everything at first tho

5 Likes

Yep - I can’t log in via Xbox or PC.

I was able to log in with a different xbox only account - the merger definitely seems to be the issue for me.

15 Likes

I think you may be right

2 Likes

Same. I had no issues yesterday on switch and now I cannot log in today.

4 Likes

Is your account merged too?

Has anyone tried uninstalling? I would imagine it would not work if it is the account merge, but it’s worth a try.

I haven’t uninstalled no but could be worth a try

yes i have uninstalled and reinstalled. Does not fix the issue

16 Likes

It is merged. I also tried disconnecting my battlenet account and reconnecting it as suggested and that did not fix the issue.

8 Likes

Alright I’ll do it now. Let this thread know.