[Main Thread] Console LC-208

I got in as well! Lets goo. Down for maintenance but i dont care - all my stuff was there lol

I now have to go into work and haven’t gotten a single second lets hope it works when i get back

This isn’t an account merge issue. Mine was all done, got into a game fine. Completed that game, during my potg I disconnected and have had 208 for the last 48hours. Sometimes it queues me up and fails sometimes it seems to be entering the game straight away errors. I’ve tried everything, including the looking glass test and there’s no issues my end. It’s ridiculous, this is the worst launch of any MP game I think I’ve ever seen on console. Unable to even get to the main menu?! Come on. Guess I’ll just sit and wait for all this to just blow over. Good luck everyone

1 Like

My issue only arose randomly, i was able to log in, even when my account was merging. so idk what it is but I hope it fixes soon. my brother has been able to merge and play just fine but I’m still locked out.

1 Like

The maintenance happened and I’m STILL getting LC-208. It’s been 3 days, about to be 4, since the launch date. Not ONCE have I gotten into a game nor have I gone past the queue. I’ve never been so disappointed in a game and in a company.

6 Likes

I dont know if my previous post has been the thing that fixed it, but since today I have no more LC-208. I have been playing for four hours straight without any problems.

Maybe it has a link to my post (see what I am replying to) and after that the Blizzard servers had to sync? I do not know. But it has been resolved.

Thank you.

I’m still having the same problem and when I’m not it says disconnected from the server when I tried to log in

Im finally in bit my watchpoint pack is missing and some of the remix skins

Same here! I did a full router factory reset, network settings reset on my Xbox and unlink and relink my battle account with no change. I also have the Watchpoint Pack and I’m still getting this error.
All we can do is sit tight and wait for them to fix our accounts ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

I’m in the same boat. Played 2k+ hours on Xbox and a couple dozen on Switch. Did my Xbox account merge when they first gave us the option, never bothered with the Switch as I don’t really care about that account.

I’ve been away for work all week so missed the launch day madness, came home today expecting to be able to play. I booted the game up, got into the menu and was having a look about. Saw the pop up telling me to complete the merge and to restart the game so I did.

Now I’m unable to get in. I’ve tried every troubleshooting tip and nothing has worked. I’m fuming, I have a completely clear weekend and wanted to play with my friends but until a fix arrives I’m unable to join in with them. I also purchased the Watchpoint Pack, so to pay £35 for something I can’t use is pretty damn annoying.

2 Likes

After recieving an email that it would be fixed by today i have waited until the late evening to play. I finally got in tried merging accounts, it told me to restart the game and now im stuck on LC 208. So annoying!!!

1 Like

I dont want to unlink my PSN account an link my correct one to it. If try to unlink the wrong PSN i will be locked out for a 365 days. Dumb. I got in once but didnt play. Now i get the dam LC-208 ERROR!!

Same here. Sad.
I was playing overwatch1 on my Xbox and then switched to Ps5, I connected my battle account to my Ps5 account, and then I wanted to do the merge but the game asked me to close the game and open it back to start the merge. Unfortunately I can’t go back now to start the merge cause it always gives me the 208 code.

I have the same issue. I have been unable to play since launch. Every attempt to log into the game ends in the LC-208 error. I’ve tried on both PC and Xbox. I’ve uninstalled the game, disconnected and reconnected my Xbox account, restarted the console, restarted my router. Nothing has worked. The initial response to my support ticket was that the error was resolved. However, I am still unable to connect to the game.

1 Like

I got in once on the second day for two hours. My DLC that o bought wasn’t there but al my skins were. Ever since it’s been LC-208 for life.

I haven’t been able to play a single game of O2. Still getting the LC-208 error. If tried all the recommended steps.

Does anyone know if the latest fix has gone live yet?

The tweet came through about it last night with a timeframe but they didn’t bother giving any other timezones other than PDT. When I checked a timezone converter it seemed to suggest the change would take place at 2am UK time but as of this morning I still can’t play, so I’m wondering if it’s not taken place yet?

The “hotfix” already happened and the servers are supposedely back online, me I’m still getting this LC-208 error so… no luck there, but the servers are technically back online.

I don’t understand why we get no compensation? I have waited for 48 hours now constantly trying everything to get in with no solution so i guess it’s just a waiting game.

The “fix” not only didn’t fix the issue, it has caused LOADS more people to encounter the error that never had it before, such as myself. Big yikes. Probably won’t be fixed for at least another 12hr, but that’s a little confident if I’m being honest.

3 Likes