Still getting error LC-208

I am on Xbox Series X. I start at 200 players ahead of me and then it counts down. Once it tries to enter me into game I get Error LC-208. I have made posts about me getting this error since launch.
I know it’s not my internet because Overwatch 1 never had any issues

133 Likes

same here but on ps4. i wish they’d do something abt it

22 Likes

It’s definitely not my internet because other games work fine and so did Overwatch 1. Overwatch is my favourite game, and not being able to play Overwatch 2 is kinda heartbreaking if I am I am honest

13 Likes

Same. I guess that’s what we get for doing what we were suppose to. All of my friends are able to play and I’m still dealing with this issue.

15 Likes

exactly my internet is over 40mbps which is fast and it just won’t let me in

2 Likes

Same, I was not able to get in once. I also merged my pc and console accounts. It sucks because I was really looking forward to playing and now it has been out for two days and I couldn’t even play a second. :frowning:

12 Likes

sammmeeeee it’s not fair

3 Likes

the thing is that blizzard just refuse to acknowledge the console error and that sucks. Like all the other players have no issues but we do and no one is doing anything abt it. I personally think they should have waited next year making sure everything is stable and not rush releasing it.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why some of us can play and others can’t. It’s just not right.

I did definitely confirm my account to merge on overwatch 1

8 Likes

I am also having the issue when logging in on PS4, PS5, and PC. I did the account merge on my PS5 well before launch.

6 Likes

I think to a degree they are they know about it but they are putting this console issue last, and focusing on the PC servers. It should be equal.

I also bought the watchpoint bundle too

4 Likes

yeah exactly. i confirmed it probs more than 30 times. (cause im a stress head) and i did get into ow2 and check gallery making sure everything was there (it was) now i can’t get into the game anymore

4 Likes

I haven’t even been able to do that :disappointed:

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to login successfully since release. I also purchased the watchpoint pack

10 Likes

damn i’m sorry hopefully the problem will be fixed soon. it’s jsut sad cause we’re missing out on the challenges and battle pass (which i want to buy) no i think there is no point

1 Like

I have the same problem as well. Lc-208. They say they have resolved the console and pc merging issue but not true. I got on briefly on launch day and merge was up and said it was ready, to log out but didn’t work. Got in a match, got disconnected and haven’t been able to get back on since and getting the error code. I had my pc account name but none of my cosmetics and new characters were locked even though I bought the watch point pack. I really wish they would get this fixed since I did pay to play.

9 Likes

I understand. I don’t even know what the main menu looks like with with my own eyes :cry:

8 Likes

A meme we are all thinking rn benson fix it fix it - YouTube

4 Likes

So ridiculous that I’m being screwed for something out of my control. I’ve disconnected and reconnected my accounts so many times. At this point I am just being stubborn about not making a new account because I’ll lose everything.

6 Likes

I play on series S and having the same issues while my friends (who barely played OW1) get in instantly. Even my husband gets in instantly.

I’m thinking it has to do something with merging your account with a PC because so far every person that I’ve run into says they have a pc on the account but don’t use it/ or they have multiple consoles linked to their battle net account.

I put in a ticket about this only to get an automated response saying thanks for letting us know about your missing items/currency :confused:

8 Likes