[Main Thread] Console LC-208

Been trying since they launched. Even tried from 930pm to 3am yesterday. I just wanna play this game :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get in for the past 3 days and had no luck, they don’t seem to take this as priority or barely acknowledge it even though it locks many players out of the game, idk it’s annoying but I don’t think there’s much we can do about it rn.

2 Likes

So i did merge month before OW2. Switch acc with PC acc. I mainly played on PC. I cant log on PC and Switch from release day because of LC-208 error on Switch and after que error on PC. So, i tried my secondary bnett account where i had copy of OW1. You know what?

I logged to the game after some que without any problems. No error just 30min in que and i can log to the game without any problems on second Bnet acc where i didnt merged anything. 100% sure the problem is within the merged accounts.

sigh I guess we’ll just have to wait until all the other bugs are fixed it seems. This is honestly ridiculous. I see my other playstation friends playing and getting achievements. Absolutely not cool blizzard. I even bought the watchpoint pack… (edit: I got innn!!!)

1 Like

I have this exact same problem and I’ve tried unlinking the account and trying to log back in without it but then i get error bc-158

1 Like

I created the same thread in bug report. We have discussed a lot about the LC-208 and account merging. We believe LC-208 is related to the merging situation.
Check out my thread with over 400 replies:

I just got in! After three days of lc-208!

2 Likes

Really, man?? True???

1 Like

That’s right! Just in now after three days of LC-208

1 Like

Servers will be down for 3hrs staring in 1hr and 20mins man enjoy it and hopefully we can all get in after the maintenance

I got in as well! LUCIO TIME!

1 Like

Yeah, I got in as well. The servers got disconnected as planned, but it seems we will be able to play reliably after they come back up.

1 Like

I got in as well! Lets goo. Down for maintenance but i dont care - all my stuff was there lol

I now have to go into work and haven’t gotten a single second lets hope it works when i get back

This isn’t an account merge issue. Mine was all done, got into a game fine. Completed that game, during my potg I disconnected and have had 208 for the last 48hours. Sometimes it queues me up and fails sometimes it seems to be entering the game straight away errors. I’ve tried everything, including the looking glass test and there’s no issues my end. It’s ridiculous, this is the worst launch of any MP game I think I’ve ever seen on console. Unable to even get to the main menu?! Come on. Guess I’ll just sit and wait for all this to just blow over. Good luck everyone

1 Like

My issue only arose randomly, i was able to log in, even when my account was merging. so idk what it is but I hope it fixes soon. my brother has been able to merge and play just fine but I’m still locked out.

1 Like

The maintenance happened and I’m STILL getting LC-208. It’s been 3 days, about to be 4, since the launch date. Not ONCE have I gotten into a game nor have I gone past the queue. I’ve never been so disappointed in a game and in a company.

6 Likes

I dont know if my previous post has been the thing that fixed it, but since today I have no more LC-208. I have been playing for four hours straight without any problems.

Maybe it has a link to my post (see what I am replying to) and after that the Blizzard servers had to sync? I do not know. But it has been resolved.

Thank you.

I’m still having the same problem and when I’m not it says disconnected from the server when I tried to log in

Im finally in bit my watchpoint pack is missing and some of the remix skins