[Main Thread] Account information missing

5/6 years of playing overwatch is just all gone??? I luckily got in the game but i have to do everything all over again. Every hero is locked and i don’t have any cosmetics at all anymore. Send help.

Update: I was able to merge my account and i’ve got all my stuff back!!

466 Likes

is happening the same to me, i entered my ps4 account and only appeared my pc stats, all my cosmetics are gone

64 Likes

This same thing happened to me, I never was prompted an account merge option. I get logged in, only PC account shows and not my PS4 account and everything is gone. They should have left it exactly how it was for the beta cause everything was there and everything transferred fine.

42 Likes

Same thing happening to my wife…has to do the whole First time user experience bullcrap

21 Likes

Same here. Hope this gets fixed. CBA to do the new user experience. About 2000hours on this game, no motivation to play if this doesn’t get fixed tbh.

56 Likes

Same, I just logged on and lost everything wtf

21 Likes

similar happened to me, been playing for a really long time. tried to log in during launch and now my username is Adventurer and I don’t have anyone added

18 Likes

This is a known issue according to this post

39 Likes

There is a difference between “some items missing” and missing all your individual Hero settings, all items and being forced to do the new user experience, i.e. a blank account.

527 Likes

That’s what i was thinking. My account is literally blank now.

169 Likes

Same thing here as well whole account is gone have everything properly linked and it’s all just gone all my skins and career profile wiped

166 Likes

Yeah all my skins are gone and I had to do tutorial again

108 Likes

Yeah having the same issue. Everything I had got wiped and Its like ive never played overwatch before. I really hope I didnt lose any of my stuff.

109 Likes

Exact thing happened to me! Why does the account merge button not work!

135 Likes

Yeah … i have literally nothing and the watchpoint pack isnt even working on playstation 5…hope this gets resolved soon . i had nearly everything from OW1 and obviously 35 dropped on watchpoint pack … down bad

57 Likes

Same here everything from skins to player icons all gone even tho they are linked correctly

48 Likes

Already had my accounts linked from other games. I finally log in and now I have literally nothing Great job blizzard.

47 Likes

My entire account is wiped as well. I had almost everything unlocked. I am on Xbox though.

67 Likes

Same here. Just logged in on ps4 to find that my account is completely blank. I had virtually every event skin for every character and several OWL and premium ones, like pink Mercy. This is, frankly, unacceptable.
Additionally, I had purchased the Watchpoint pack which was to include the season 1 battle pass. I don’t have that either.
The one potential “cause” I can think of is that I played in an open PC beta with the same battlenet account, but I played on ps4 again long after that. I plan to stick to ps4. I only tried the pc beta just for fun.
I don’t know… But I’m not happy.

67 Likes

Yes mine as well. I was worried I didn’t link my account correctly but everyone seems to be having the same issue. No settings, credits or skins transferred. Not even sure if I should play a game right now.

43 Likes