Nothing transfered

When i loaded up overwatch 2 linked in with the same battle net account i lost everything my level my skins my characters nonthing transfered over (i played the beta on the ps4 and 5 edition) does anyone know a fix!!!

325 Likes

Many people having the same problem. Post here to bump this post so it gets viewed and resolved quicker by support.

401 Likes

Same here man I’m gutted

56 Likes

Its really depressing to see all of the hardwork put into OW1 gone like this…

62 Likes

Overwatch 2 thinks I’m a new player as well. I did all prelaunch steps it said in the email, still lost everything. This will hopefully be fixed quickly. Was so excited for today until now.

42 Likes

I’m in the same boat, all of my cosmetics got ripped from my account, and I’m back to what I had at bronze 0 star lv 6. Didn’t even get my watchpoint pack rewards either.

28 Likes

Im on xbox series x. I also have the “fresh account problem “ nothing transferred and I don’t have the watchpoint pack either. No skins or anything i had on OW1 transferred and it says I have to unlock heroes. Too scared to play until it can be fixed.

68 Likes

I lost everything too. Don’t even get the vet perks like Kiriko for free.

29 Likes

Yup lost it all here too. Hopefully they fix this because i want my stuff back. I put too much time into ow1 for it to all be gone

25 Likes

I am also having the same problem. I do not have any stats, I have Absolutely nothing that shows I have played the game previously. This makes me very upset have been playing since the first open beta.

22 Likes

Same here, my account did not merge. I have trophies in the first OW plus my battle.net account was already linked for my system and when I click account merge, it does not give any options…now I have to play as if I’m a new player and have to unlock all the characters…

26 Likes

Nothing transferred for me either. When I press “account merge” in menu just clicks and nothing happens

66 Likes

There was nothing on my account when i installed the game, my overwatch 1 save is still on my playstation 4, and there is a new one from the zero from overwatch 2.
Please fix this soon, i love the items i had in my account, and i am very upset right now with this.

13 Likes

Happened to me as well. All heroes and cosmetics gone

12 Likes

Same ive been playing on xbox basically since it came out and ive got over 35days of playtike and i was level 372 and now ive lost all my skins and the charscters are all locked.
This is extra annoying because i did spend quite a bit on lootboxs when i first played it.
Please boost this it needs to be fixed

18 Likes

Same here lost everything after play overwatch 1 from release hundreds of dollars and hours gone

10 Likes

Yep all my skins and coin gone besides my contender skins

10 Likes

Would love to see it fixed soon scared to even start playing the game in case it messes up the process :frowning:

9 Likes

Nothing came over for mine or my wifes account.

8 Likes

Same here it sucks. all day I’ve been trying to get all of my stuff back and i have had no luck

8 Likes