[Main Thread] Account information missing

Right there with y’all. I’m on PS4 and supposedly didn’t have to do a merge, so hopefully they’ll fix this before long. Come on, Bliz; let’s get this on track.

36 Likes

Exact same problem here. I refuse to play at all until it’s fixed.

47 Likes

I had a 1000+ hours account on Xbox one which was linked to battle.net, I downloaded ow2 for ps5, login with battle.net and it’s a blank slate… I don’t know what to do

41 Likes

Yeah all my skins are gone and I had to do tutorial again…I haven’t played OW1 since my PS4 and now Im on my Xbox (mind you my battle net has both connected to it) and everything’s locked and skins are gone…down bad right now

12 Likes

Same here. It’s linked on battle net with my Xbox profile but blank account in game

25 Likes

Exact same problem here for me and my husband… finally got into the game after waiting 2hrs to find both of our accounts wiped… PS accounts are linked to our battlenet accounts and everything. Very disappointed :frowning_face:

15 Likes

Add another one boys.
Log in just to find my account is level 0, no profile icons, no heroes, no skins, no gold that I built up over time, NOTHING. Had golden level border btw, so I played.

25 Likes

Yeah my whole account is gone also I don’t know why at all but I would really like all the stuff I paid for and everything back lol

7 Likes

Same here. Hadn’t played since ps4 and now on ps5. Prompted to merge on first login and did so, (have only the one psn), but starting brand new like i have never played before. Opened a ticket.

9 Likes

I would also love my ps4 stuff back

8 Likes

Same thing here, been playing since launch and my account is reset, no settings, heros, skins, golden guns etc. Its the same username as before too.

15 Likes

My PC Bronze border completely overwrote
my PS4 Diamond border.

12 Likes

Bumping because the same happened here when moving from PS4 to PS5…

6 Likes

Also want to add on to the users this affected. I’m on PS4 and played a ton of Overwatch. Also bought the watchpoint pack 2 days ago. I log in just now and I have no stats, it’s making me do tutorials, etc. and obviously no extra watchpoint pack content.

10 Likes

Same here. PS4 player in OW1, waited over two hours in queue and found my account in OW2 was completely blank on both PS4 and PS5 versions. This is not acceptable.

12 Likes

This happened to my wife on her account (she had to make a Bnet account, had only played on console). Meanwhile my console account seemed to have been overwritten for my PC account (which had a LOT less unlocks). REALLY have to hope Blizzard has a fix for this otherwise we’re probably both not going to play this new game

12 Likes

My account got totally whipped because I have unlocked so many skins and a few golden guns but when I logged on to Overwatch 2 everything was gone. I was had bought the watch point pack to play the beta and I’m not receiving any of the items from the pack and I own the pack but it’s telling me to buy it again. I’m on Xbox One Series X

13 Likes

yes, it makes you feel despondent

7 Likes

Now that I think about it, maybe it’s cause they are getting DDoS’ed.
If it’s not that then idk.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like