My account is gone?

my entire account is gone, i combined my accounts and now everything is gone. is there going to be a fix for this?? if not i will never be touching this game again.

18 Likes

Many people having the same issue. Post here to bump up the post.

29 Likes

if this isn’t fixed, I will not be playing I put so many years into overwatch to get almost every skin in the game and so many golden guns I will not be doing that again.

16 Likes

Having the same issues everything is gone. Game thinks I’m a brand new player

15 Likes

Having the same issue too with everything being gone, recently changed my PSN username from DC-Essence to SolarZCarnage and haven’t played OW for months before the PSN username change and all of my cosmetics and career profile is empty

3 Likes

My entire account is wiped as well. I had almost everything unlocked. I am on Xbox though.

4 Likes

Bump, this is happening to me too, you are lucky , you still have ur icon

2 Likes

same here whole account erased

Bro everything’s gone they better have not did away with our overwatch1 profiles

1 Like

Same!! Havent played in about 2 years. Got on, did the account merge. But everything i had is gone! All my cosmetics, and the characters are locked. I played ps4 then, and still do now. My account says level one. I tried looking at those sites that show off player stats and career profiles, but when i type my PSN in i dont find anything. What happened to my account??

2 Likes

The same thing happens to me, everything I got through the years that I played overwatch I have lost, I hope they can solve it

2 Likes

both the cosmetics of the events and all the skins that I could get I have lost everything and I have returned to level 1, with all the heroes blocked

1 Like

Same here all my stuff is gone and I’m lvl 1

I am the same, only this is the account in which I play overwatch, I only put it in case they give a solution

Me too this is a.s.s, time to play another game :sleepy:

Ya its some bull i just wanted to play the game and know am just looking at the game like come on man

I’ve been playing over watch for 3 years I tried transferring my ps4 account to my ps4 which it did not work for multiple hours then when I went to check on my ps4 all my skins were wiper and I had 0 progress

1 Like

I tried to merge my ps4 acount to my pc and when i did the que never changed and then I checked on my ps4 I had no more items.

There have been thousands of reports of people with the same issue. It seems that linking your ps4 account with your battlenet account will overwrite the save data on the ps4 account with the battlenet account. So if you don’t have overwatch on PC, it will treat your PS4 account as a new account. Blizzard has not given us any information on the issue, nor have they acknowledged it. Many people are panicking and are afraid that the data has been permanently deleted, though no one knows for sure so everyone’s pulling out the worst case scenario card. There is NOTHING you can do besides writing a ticket to blizzard support & waiting while continuouly looking up information on the situation and reading updates.
Many people have also reported that all skins, golden guns, sprays & levels are gone.
I hope that knowing you’re not alone in this situation has helped you & eased your panick a bit.

4 Likes

Eu tinha uma conta com todas as skins da marcy e arma dourado, varias horas de jogo so com ela e nivel muito alto. Quando abri o ow2 nao veio nada, tava como se fosse se eu tivesse criado um conta nova