šŸø ~* Lucio Lounge 2.0 - We're Here To Stay *~

Man, the Persona series has such good music.

Hereā€™s 2 of my favorites

https://youtu.be/jaIo82uT0qs (Favorite from Persona 5)

And a pretty bopping song from a game thatā€™s currently unreleased outside of Japan (the gameā€™s coming out later this year tho)

Figured I would post these here because music and lucio

Edit: if custom lucio tracks existed, I would use Beneath the Mask for healing (instrumental) and Rivers in the Desert for speed (instrumental)

1 Like

Ah man, if custom Lucio tracks existed, for me itā€™d be trap and future bass music all the time.

Iā€™m scared for the next ptr. Terrified even. Lucio is likely to get nerfed and knowing blizzard, theyā€™ll gut him and ruin the character

2 Likes

When I started playing I couldnā€™t find any hero I ā€œsyncā€ with, until I tried Lucio. Iā€™m proud to say heā€™s my first main and still my favourite, although Iā€™ve been building up hours with other supports/tanks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to stay positive on his future
A Dev spoke on a nerf post about him , saying that they donā€™t want to ruin the flow of the characters , so Iā€™m staying confident .

Letā€™s hope for a good future

1 Like

So the new ptr

Actually brought buff to Lucio , well , kinda sorta
The change to knockback will finally make soundwave more consistent
And well the soundwave quality of change wonā€™t change anything realistically
But at least , people will realize when you booped something into a ult

Oh and orisa and dva will get pushed normally now !

Ok, so, Lucio nerf in the newest iteration of PTR. Thoughts?

(Updated patch notes: PTR Hero Changes Update)

Personally, Iā€™m ok with it. The speed getting nerfed is clearly meant to attempt to kill off goats once and for all. And, itā€™s not that bad of a change. I can live with this.

i guess that i can get used to that. I need to see how eskay adapts.

I just found out about the Lucio nerf and I came here to cry.

1 Like

I mean
Itā€™s not that harsh ,it was to be expected
And they buffed wallride so ā€¦

Sad, but not too bad really. Plus the buffs are nice.
Now I just hope people donā€™t ask me to switch thinking heā€™s been ā€œnerfed into the groundā€.

ā€œPlay Mercy, play Moira, play Batista, anyone but Lucio!ā€

Iā€™m fine with the changes, it means lucio himself will be even faster while wall riding, screw the team, iā€™m gonna be a reddit lucio, also that sym buff is delightful.

1 Like

Also they didnā€™t nerf hammer him, be glad he wonā€™t be the next doomfist.

Nice to see the lounge making a return.

Ok for anyone thinking this will negatively impact your speed its the exact opposite.

The way this bonus movement speed works is that it gives you 20% of the current movement speed after each wall hop. The thing is that this stacks making your speed increase exponentially with the base of 1.2 (1.2^x).

But this increase is now 40% making it absolutely insane.

Just to compare after two wall hops you are currently on 144% speed but with these changes its 196% (given that you start without speedboost)
If you start with speed boost before the first jump these numbers are 187% on live servers and 235% with this change. (adjusted for the change of speed boost aura)

So yeah this is pretty big change

I donā€™t want to be mean but in the end itā€™s ā€œAtĆ© mais!ā€ and not ā€œAte mais!ā€

Yeah I noticed this. They basically buffed reddit lucio and nerfed support lucio. Idk how I feel about, but oh well

1 Like

Lots of new rollouts incoming.

2 Likes

Yep, thatā€™ll be fun :wink:

bnetter watch out for eskayā€™s next video!

The wording is kind of confusing, but it doesnt appear that he is talking about the speedboost from leaving a wallride, but the speedboost from the wallride itself.