🐸 ~* Lucio Lounge 2.0 - We're Here To Stay *~

I started out as a D.Va main, then Moira and have landed on Lucio. He is by far my favorite hero! Looking forward to the new knockback mechanics in the upcoming patch!

1 Like

Sadface. Frogboy’s going to be gettin’ nerfed here soon on the PTR.

Amp buff decreased from 70% to 50%

Speed buff (song) decreased from 30% to 20%.

Compensation buff: Wallriding will now give you 40% speed in place of 20%. So, that’s neat I guess…but still.

I was just about to buy his golden gun too. T^T

Amp buff for speed song only nerfed; his healing hasn’t been touched for clarity. :wink:

And boops have been buffed. If you’re a reddit frog then you’re getting a massive buff

I usually play him for his speed; as my team’s are usually very scattered. Now I won’t be able to reach them as quickly and as effectively; which is my deal. :*(

if it’s yourself, you will; wallriding is faster. If it’s your team that youre trying to speed around? Yeah, hard nerf. blame Briggite, and hence, dive meta, (genji and tracer) for that.

Meh. It was bound to happen with them not putting in 2-2-2. I’m alright with it, I guess.

No golden gun for my golden gloved boy though. :*(

But hey, I can at least hope that he’s still playable (in my style of play); and if he is, I just might get his G.Guns then.

They need to buff Lucio gun. Increase the speed Projectile, Increase Damage, Take off the 4 shot, do something.

He doesn’t do damage, Ill get use to the skating nerfs overtime.

I honestly hate these nerfs. I just think that it could have been avoided.

Just leave this here: GRANDMASTER/TOP 500 LUCIO 1.34 PATCH BOOP GUIDE - YouTube

New Boop vs Old Boop

That DVA Bomb at the end ;D

1 Like

They ruined our froggo :’(
hyperventilates

1 Like

Big same. I’ve always played a very team-oriented Lucio and while I’m sure playing the floor is lava and landing trick shots is fun, it’s just not my cup of tea. The nerf - buff? - makes me worry that he won’t be very useful for the team anymore.

Sidenote my coworker just got a puppy named Meira and you made my think about a wiggly baby boofer.

1 Like

The max speed is the same though so you can’t go faster than you used to by wallskimming