Kiriko now in Competitive Play + Update for Challenges

Greetings Heroes,

Get your kunai blades ready because you can now play Kiriko in Competitive Play starting today. Also, based on what we’ve seen so far with our challenge system and feedback from players, we have made some adjustments to make the team kills based challenges easier to complete. The “Cleaning House” weekly challenge will reduce the number of team kills required from 20 to 10. The “Finish Them” daily challenge will reduce the number of team kills from 3 to 1. Thank you, everyone, for your continued feedback, and we will continue to iterate on your Overwatch 2 gameplay experience.

65 Likes

Still no Torb or Bastion. When do you plan on bringing them back into comp?

43 Likes

But where my homie Bastion at though? Surely the dev team will bring him back on Thursday and not keep him hostage for 2 whole weeks right…?

13 Likes

Thank you for lowering the team kill requirement. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

This is good to hear but I would love to hear if there is any news about bringing overwatch keyboard and mouse to Console

4 Likes

How about lowering the prices in the store from $20 to $10?

44 Likes

Just re-evaluate if we need support in a call-of-duty like shooter game…not really fun anymore…

3 Likes

Congratulations, you listened to the community and made a stupidly terrible challenge a stupidly terrible challenge that has less required time to finish it.

THIS IS PROGRESS!

Off to fixing important things and actually getting the “stupidly terrible” out of the game, yes? YES? :blush:

4 Likes

I request that you add more weekly options to complete. Like give 15-20 choices for the 11 that can be completed each week.

31 Likes

I miss my boy Bastion, is there any info?

4 Likes

How about an update on Bastion?

3 Likes

How about make heroes content available right away for all players instead of locking it behind the battle pass… That should only be for cosmetics not content

8 Likes

When do torb and bastion return? I miss them…

2 Likes

Please, rework Mei into something usable or give back her playmaking potential / techniques and balance her for the tank role! Trying to enjoy Overwatch, but it’s not the same, most of the heroes are enjoyable just not her because some people who have no understanding of her kit design decided to gut her with no compensation, for no actual reason and now you put your team at massive disadvantage if you play Mei. And if she doesn’t get help don’t think I’ll stick around for much longer.
Also the store skins are too expensive each… please lower their prices, it’ll be more worth it in the long run. And fix the unequip name card feature.
That’s my feedback, I hope you can take it to the devs and thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Thank goodness. 10 team kills is still tough but that’s much more manageable in a week’s time than 20. Really takes some of the pressure off.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Also we want to see an increase coin rewards for weekly or launching Daily Login Rewards where we will receive some coins for 1-10 consecutive login days. (for example)

1 Like

Hulk, this is a very good question. You know it already works on Xbox if you’re queued with a PC player? Why not just commit all the way at this point?

I noticed and I appreciated that. But oddly enough it didn’t change for my brother who still didn’t get credit even though he was at 12 while it had changed for me. Unfortunately I stopped trying on my other weeklies since it looked like without that team kill one I wasn’t going to get the full 11, so I still wound up one weekly short but this will certainly help this week.

1 Like

No sym rework?
No brig rework? Ive Heard that brig goona be reworked.

From who? I’d be interested in seeing this as well.