The team kill weekly challenge is now easier

Down to 10 team kills for weeklies, 1 for dailies. I think that’s pretty fair. Easy for hardcore players, achievable for relatively casual players. If you can’t get that many team kills, you’re probably playing too passively.

1 Like

I noticed and I appreciated that. But oddly enough it didn’t change for my brother who still didn’t get credit even though he was at 12. Unfortunately I stopped trying on my other weeklies since it looked like without that team kill one I wasn’t going to get the full 11, so I still wound up one weekly short.

The new wave of weeklies is today, I think it starts now.

It had changed with a little bit of time left in the previous week. I got a SS but I’m too lazy to look atm.

I’m sure I can get it, but I don’t really like the concept. Feels a bit RNG to me. I would rather have challenges that I have more control over, like: healing, playing games as certain roles, etc.

That, or you do a lot of solo kill duels as a support player that is constantly getting flank/dive by ignored by teammates, lol. Or making your own plays / flanks to kill.

Wish they’d lower the weekly arcade win requirements. Arcade as a solo queue player is unenjoyable. If you don’t play GOATS you’re wasting your time and unfortunately only the enemy team seems to have gotten that memo whenever I play. Now that I’ve unlocked tier 80 I’m probably never going to complete that weekly again.

I know what you means, but I rather play goats than double shield from OW1.

i actually finished the weekly earlier today either 1 in each game or both in one match as i needed 2 more to complete it