Kiriko now in Competitive Play + Update for Challenges

Your overwatch

18:46

1 Like

Well… it’s a start i guess. Real question tho is when are you gonna increase the ridiculous 60 weekly currency cap or allow us to actually farm it ?

3 Likes

Imagine a brand new hero being locked out of competitive play for less time than a hero that was released in 2016.

Free Bastion. :fist:

4 Likes

Ok cool can i get my twitch drop legendary skin for kiriko.

WHERE IS MY JUNKER QUEEN GOLD WEAPON?This happened in both CN Server and other servers. I have unlocked it when ow2 was started on Oct 4th,now my gold weapon get locked again and you guys don’t care?Shame on you,Blizzard.

2 Likes

Is it only me, or are others experiencing racism? I played ow1 but now in ow2 there are way more, lets be honest Na%zis who just spread toxicity and hatred. Every 3rd Round, someone is throwing around with NS-propaganda and other slurs. And it kinda seems like these people are not getting banned. Someone else noticed that

2 Likes

One team kill? Basically someone presses a button and everyone finishes a challenge.

I carry games on mei, hit your icicles and stick with your tanks and she provides lots of value, not everything is about kills and damage.

2 Likes

you are contradicting yourself
Yeah I know that’s the only way to use her, hence why its at disadvantage - games are now more solo oriented and 1v1s. Besided, if I have to exclusively use a Mei for long range style I’d trade a bit of mobility and use Hanzo for his insta-gib potential. She’s supposed to be usable in close to medium ranges.

How about giving out more coins per challenge? 60 coins a week is nothing; it simply means that a player needs to grind their weekly challenges for a 30+ week period to earn one legendary skin for free. Do you seriously think that that’s fair and rewarding for players to keep coming back to OW2?

8 Likes

Any Genji Sombra nerfs? Can’t wait for Genji nerfs… rly get tired of him

1 Like

Would love to see Doom and Mei swapped. Doom is so unfun in the tank role after changes, and Mei is so unfun in the DPS role after changes.

“Fun” means “You can’t wipe enemy team like in ow1”? He still toxic to play against, but for now he can’t do so much by himself, and thats the point of moving him to the tank role

His reworks look so fun, but he has just been gone. Bring my boy back.

He doesn’t have to be OP like he was to be fun. But he just doesn’t work in the tank roll, he’s not a huge help to his team like zarya or orisa who are both super broke. He is outclassed in everything. Hes just an annoyance to supports but DPS does that job better.

It’s not our fault that you have a bias against Doomfist.
“He still toxic to play against” What in the absolute tarnation ?? What does this even mean. He is, currently, the worst tank plain and simple.

Sure other tanks are extremely strong rn like D.Va, Zarya and Orisa but even if they weren’t as OP, he’d still be the worst.

1 Like

He was designed to be annoyance from the start. But if we make “balanced” doomfist in DPS role, he will feels like a useless hero that can be replaced by Tracer, Genji, Sombra… any flanker. And lets be honest, he was broken in “right” hands that know how to play him. And that is the problem. Hero is useless at lower ranks because he’s so skill-dependent, he is broken at mid-ranks because peoples now understand how to play him but can’t counter him properly, and he is like an average hero in high ranks because everyone know how to counter him. Not so great as for me…

“Worst” and “toxic” are two different things. Yes, I know the player who picked him suffers more than anyone else. But he’s E, and he’s ability to escape makes me (Sojorn, for example) feel like I can’t kill him for too long.

Yes, maybe this is my personal impression, but it seems to me that he is much more difficult to kill than any other tank (yes, except for Zarya, but she is now OP)

Tracer is not great rn, and Genji and Sombra are OP. If we had a “balanced” Doom he would fit right in after balance changes come out. And I think having a skill-dependent hero is great. It adds a 3rd dimension to gameplay. Look at someone like Hanzo or Widow, they are bad in low ranks because people can’t aim, good in middle-of-the-line ranks because people kinda know how to aim and you can use their mobility options to outplay people, and okay in high ranks because people know how to counter a window even if she has god tier aim.

1 Like

*widow not window oops Grammarly moment