Bastion is likely gone for another week

According to update today: Kiriko now in Competitive Play + Update for Challenges - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

Only Kiriko is hitting competitive.

Meaning Torb and Bastion are still in “The Shop”.

Though in a likely possibility Bastion might return as OW1 Bastion temporarily, till the first OW ExC happens.

Honestly given what we would told last time.

Have a lot of doubts about “new” balance team.

But hey will have to see any update happen with the Halloween event.

Probably they will bring Bastion back with the patch on the 25th. It’s weird that they took Bastion off the game instead of just locking him up like Torb.

3 Likes

I’m hoping they push some changes to the poor thing, his hitbox is effing ginourmous still with little to no compesation still, i think he sort of deserves his self-heal back on a cooldown at least.

Absolutely disgusting.

They had years to prepare for this launch. Supposed daily test sessions. Multiple closed alphas and public betas. And yet, through all that, they couldn’t detect the bugs with 2 of their heroes.

Blizzard have fallen so far so fast. They’re a shadow of what they used to be. Their name used to be synonymous with quality, now it’s synonymous with a bad joke.

4 Likes

And sexual harassment, apparently.

3 Likes

They had no vision long time ago. Out of touch as well
Diablo Immortal, HoTS, BFA/Shadowlands
Honestly OW2 is far from perfect, but it is farer from the worst

The OW2 market reminds me of hearthstone too.

Which bad for your wallet

Such generosity.
I was reminded some sh1tty phone game
Imagine every new characters in the future will be extremely super powerful and locked behind paywall / XP boost available in RMT store, :stuck_out_tongue:

Replace “characters” with” decks”

And it would be close enough