Junkrat Skin Idea

Disclaimer: I can’t post links so, I’m really sorry.

Tentative Name: Band leader Junkrat

Description: Junkrat dressed in a Band uniform,
h ttps://auburnuniforms.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/2018-9-8-vs-Alabama-State-Emily-Enfinger-OANews-1.jpg

With his riptire being a snare drum,
h ttps://sfs.imgix.net/SanFrancisco/media/SanFrancisco/Education%20Instrument%20of%20the%20month/Snare-Drum-Image-(1).jpg?w=1600&h=1600&fit=fill&facepad=4&auto=format

His weapon could be reminiscent of wind instruments like a trumpet
h ttps://philharmonia-assets.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/2020/02/05100602/12_trumpet_1-960x600.jpg

His orthopedic leg could be like a band leader’s baton (not unlike the scepter in his King Jamison skin)
h ttps://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lot-images.atgmedia.com/SR/10059/2880708/581-201353095118_540x360.jpg

The top of his mine could be a cymbal
h ttps://d1aeri3ty3izns.cloudfront.net/media/60/607360/1200/preview.jpg

They could make other details from other instruments, such as replace his basic skin satchel with a triangle
h ttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/Triangle_001.jpg/1280px-Triangle_001.jpg

Well that’s the idea in a nutshell.
Do you guys like it?

6 Likes

thats a really cool idea

1 Like

Tbh, I will be very shocked if that’s never a Junkrat skin.

1 Like

No he needs another clown outfit

2 Likes

I just did a rough bitmap of what i was thinking.
Could some1 with linking rights please link it? Thank you!
h ttps://imgur.com/a/MbikJCs

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band

He said, “Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?”

He said, “Will you defeat them?
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?”

“Because one day, I’ll leave you a phantom
To lead you in the summer
To join the black parade”

(marching band junkrat confirmed)

That’s a pretty cool skin idea! I also like the idea of his weapon being a trumpet, since I played trumpet in high school band (and still play to this day!), but, I’ve been thinking…what would his grenades be?

It just ocurred to me they could be metal bell balls.
For reference:
h ttps://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51IReUdH3JL.jpg

2 Likes

Metal bell balls could work! Great idea!

It´s just funny, how you were throwing hate in my thread about Mercy skin idea because “quote”:

But Junkrat, who has maybe even more skins cause he has two skins per some events is fine.
It´s cool, that you are nice here, I just wish you didn´t choose me for your hate.

Very cool. :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you for linking the image!

1 Like

That’s a great concept art!

1 Like

dont bring another thread into this one, its rude and not okay. why did you think this was okay? you just showed me that you dont have the ability to let things go. the problem that i had was with that specific thread, not you, but now thats changed because you decided to act like a child

edit: and now you got me trying to figure out how to block people on these forums LUL

Your behaveour towards me. I would let it go, but this is not the first time I was your target, so I just wanna know, what is your problem and solve it. You don´t have to block me.

my problem with you is you decided to hijack a thread for your drama, end of conversation. lets not have anymore of it and hijack this thread farther

It was one time thing to find out, why my thread was a problem again, that´s all. you didn´t answer.

I would love a dapper skin for Junkrat called “Hunkrat”

1 Like

You and me both.

1 Like