Your ideas for skins, emotes, victory poses, etc

I would like a victory pose for Mercy were she has her wings “opened”
Do you have any more ideas? I love reading them out

I want a legendary highlight intro for echo where she starts as another hero, does something, then switches back to echo at the end. And there would be multiple versions where echo becomes different heroes each time hence it being legendary , if they could do a variation for every hero thatd be cool but even if it was 4-5 heroes that she could become thatd be enough

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m still dying for a goth rocker/heavy metal Lucio skin, one that plays guitar music when you use your abilities like the Jazzy skin does with the trumpets.

Also I would love to see a pose/emote with Moira and one of her lab rabbits.

3 Likes

For Mercy I would like a practical futuristic skin like the Solder 76 Alpine skin with some sensible shoes instead of heels

For Brig, I would like a Dieselpunk inspired skin as if she came from a dystopian future where resources are scarce.

I also like skin with full helmets like Sigma Talon skin.

3 Likes

I want more Junker skins. For everyone. D.Va has one, Hammond has one, Ana even has two, I want post-apoc chic for everyone!

(Yes, I did get Mad Max on Steam sale and have been playing it obsessively, perhaps. But you can’t deny that the post-apoc look would be really cool on some of these heroes. Especially if it changes their weapons.)

2 Likes

A junker Echo could look cool, especially if they make it so that her wings are not identical, because they are made of different bits and scraps.

1 Like

Doomfist Highlight Intro where he destroys some OR15s, uppercuts one in the air, slams it down and goes down with it. Then the camera zooms up closer to him and he looks directly into it menacingly and smiles as he’s kneeling on the wrecked OR15 with his fist breaking through it.

1 Like

I’m not want to sound horny but…

• shirtless Baywatch Reinhardt “Hasselhoff is my hero”
  • Goth Girl Sombra (blue hair, goth like outfit, fitting make up)
  • Chariot D.Va (roman like ‘dress’, tokki in style of a chariot, shotguns with stylised horse decoration
  • Cyborg/Mechagodzilla like skin for Winston
2 Likes

Moira holding a vial of purple liquid, then it explodes and Reaper shows laughing evilly

(Reaper POTG highlight of course)

1 Like