What if "Ange de la mort" was a Mercy skin? (renamed ofc)

Imagin that: This skin, just black feathered wings (sort of like “winged victory” wings), maybe more fabric on the middle - front and back piece of fabric, valkyrie crown on that hood and scythe as her staff…who would go for such skin?
I would definetly make that my favourite one.

Edit: No, I am not asking for a new skin or claiming, that she should get one -_- just hoped for a civili discussion. Thank you.

1 Like

I would be so happy. we have begged for a dark mercy skin.

2 Likes

Mercy is not French.

1 Like

That was not my point. It can be renamed ofc…

Btw if you wanna talk about details, Mercy is Swiss and French is one of the main spoken languages there - part of Switcerland is literaly french…

I would love some other Mercy skin with real wings. I think, that “Dragoon” was missed opportunity for dragon´s wings.

Title is literally named:

“What if “Ange de la mort” was a mercy skin?”

Ok, for people like you, I shall change name of this topic -_-

I mean if it was a mercy skin it would be the darkest one but imagine one with like cool Maleficent wings, and yeah dragoon would have been really cool in a different color scheme

1 Like

Ziegler is a common GERMAN-language surname

Okay, she’s still Swiss.

stop trying to wriggle your little fingers in there its gross, not everything is for mercy. calm down

Chill dude…she is still swiss - from country, where german and french are main spoken languages. Of cours she has a german - language surname, lol…
I inherited my surname from ancesters from a different nation too, lol, but that doesn´t change fact, where I am from and what languages I can speak.

Um…I was just trying to have a discussion with people, who are fans of Mercy skins. Honestly idk why I get so much hate here…

1 Like

And yet all of her non english voicelines are German (Not one french), so idk why you’re bothering to continue arguing this.

It’s like saying McCree should also get spanish related skins or chinese related skins because spanish and chinese are also spoken a lot in America

i thoroughly dislike it when mercy gets more skins, she doesnt deserve them because she has enough. people like sigma, sym, and dare i say echo deserve them

Winston is from the moon yet has a gargoyle skin, which are common in cathedrals and churches, located on Earth.

Idk while you’re still arguing this.

1 Like

“spoken a lot” is not the same as “official language of the country”. I never said, she has to speak french, but french is one of the languages of her country. It´s just fact. Anyway, I corected it for you -_-

…ok? I was just eager to speak about some ideas, not to read this hate. I never said, she should get another skin or something…?