I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

Rip sprays, Shock wins, stream will probably end soon, and we will not get anything.

Thanks Blizzard, thanks Twitch.

2 Likes

Same problem, I’ve been watching since the preshow, got tokens but no sprays…

4 Likes

for the record this is usually on twitch’s end…not blizz’s…but i seriously doubt you wont get them…it would be a terrible look for them…

for what its worth…last year i didnt get the last all star spray til like a week AFTER the event…if youre getting credit for watching (tokens) im sure youll get the sprays at some point once everything gets sorted out

Last year was a bit more curious though - people who were eligible for tokens got their sprays, while everyone else… well… :grin:
At least this time it seems the issue was affecting everyone, regardless of their location. Hopefully they sort it out soon.

Oh no, is it over? Or can we still get time towards the sprays? :frowning:

Hey everyone, I have been checking and it seems like no one got the bonus sprays or player icon. I have no news from Blizzard at this time but will continue to follow up until this problem resolves. I recommend following my pinned thread for updates:

5 Likes

Hey all,

We’ve seen your reports here on the forums, twitter, and elsewhere! I just wanted to drop in and let you know that we are aware that there is a delay with the spray drops right now and it’s being worked on.

I’ll share an update here when I get anything I can pass along. Thanks for your patience!

44 Likes

Thanks for update!

Anyway, just got Tailgate spray!

Finally got Tailgate. It’s okay to stop watching the stream now, right?

I still don’t have tailgate and I’ve had this up since 2 PM EST.

Everything’s connected, isn’t it?

Twitch to BattleNet (and your BattleNet to your PS4/Xbox account if you play on console)?

Yes. I just got my 4th token drop of the day.

Then you’re just affected by the delay.
They send them out in batches and there are ALOT of people to get through today.
You’ll get them in due time.

It literally seems like everyone else that’s had this on at least got the 1st spray. Wtf is this delay?

They have no issue giving tokens out to massive amount of people at once but sprays gives them issue? something is up there

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Was worried I was the only one with this issue. Watched the entire thing from the preshow and only got the first spray half an hour ago :frowning:

1 Like

Okay I have Tailgate in the game. I just never got a notification on Twitch. I have been getting notifications for the tokens, and my tokens went from 379 to 403 (so 24 tokens is right).

Weird that that Brick sprays could drop immediately and OWL ones don’t.

3 Likes

they should give it just to see it, not for hours

Seems to me someone forgot to turn them on, it seems they had same issue year before…