Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

This will not end well for Twitch if they will not resolve no rewards issue, i will take care of that.

No skins this season, no surprises at the finales (I hoped for), and finally no sprays or icon.
/clap Twitch

ALERT! Tailgate spray just dropped! Chances are the other two will catch up!

https://gds-vhs-drops-campaign-images.twitch.tv/items/9620a89d-b07c-4160-a851-ae832fa6985e/be448f6b-c940-a65a-8f1b-5191aca82863-80x80.jpg

5 Likes

Got Tailgate spray! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hey WyomingMyst, can you verify how many Twitch emotes you got total for the 2019 season?

As of right now, I got 137. I tried doing another Megacheer to see if I would get 2 more, but I didn’t so I’m guessing I got all of them but I wanted to see how many you got.

1 Like

News from Blizzard about the Sprays:

2 Likes

It looks like the Twitch UI for the challenges is back up. It’s showing for me that both of the Community Challenges for this week are “Challenge Expired” even though I completed both of them. Normally even if not completed by the community yet, I’ll still have a checkmark. This seems to be an issue.

2 Likes

Is this means i can go to sleep finally?

Time when i watched stream (now 4h 25min) is saved? I don’t have to watch more?

Last year, I never got my last 2 sprays because of this. I haven’t had any problems with the other any drops, just these, and I’m still very annoyed about it. Is anything being done differently this year, in case they don’t automatically drop for people?

Just received the icon.

As did I. They are getting it worked out. I recommend anyone to keep the stream running during the rerun but I think either way, they will get everyone reimbursed quickly enough.

And what are you going to do about the following issue?

11/22 of the Community Challenge rewards are now expired, including both of the Grand Finals challenges.

That’s fully half of the Community Challenge rewards that no-one will receive simply because Blizzard set absurd and unreasonable goals.

This is also my biggest concern. I invested in all of them in hopes that they would all be unlocked at the end.

Hey has anyone got the “watching Ball” spray yet?

Same here. Can you verify how many total twitch emotes you got? I got a total of 137. Want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Also, does it show “Challenge Expired” for the last two community challenges? It does for me even though I completed them.

So far, I have recieved the Tailgate spray, but not the player icon. I turned on the stream about 10 minutes before it started, and haven’t turned it off yet. I think it just needs time to catch up, sounds like some people are starting to get the icon, but the last spray hasn’t started rolling out yet.

I have 142 from this season. And yes the last two community challenges show “Challenge Expired”.

watch it in game, twitch doesnt notify for icons, same happened on pink mercy icons

I likewise completed both, and they both show as ‘Expired’.

They really should simply award all Community Challenge emotes to those who are eligible. (ie: Who qualified for them.)

It is utterly ridiculous to have a full 50% of the Community Challenge emotes denied to anyone and everyone.

@Susurrus

Definitely agree. Did you also complete all challenges? How many total emotes do you have? I have 137 and completed everything.