I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

How can there be so much money put into OWL and the one thing that ppl actually watch for still has issues after 2 years.

5 Likes

last year only got 2 sprays instead 3, i see the entire finals

I watched the whole time and only got the spray for watching 3+ hours.

Do we only get 1 spray depending on how long we watched?

No one knows yet, some havn’t even gotten the first one yat at all.

I just have the payload one which is for watching 3 hours.

Also thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Just following up here - some have noticed that the first spray got delivered. This is not the case for everyone though and things are still being processed. Sorry for the extra wait!

12 Likes

Will those who watched the stream yet stop watching now still get the other 2 rewards or do we miss out?

It doesn’t matter now. Drops are disabled.

I hope people who watched everything will get all 3 rewards…

2 Likes

Haven’t got the twitch notification yet, but checked in game and only got the 1 hour spray. No player icon or 3 hour spray yet.

Its fine if you don’t give us sprays. Don’t worry about it.

That’s the 1 hour spray. Ball is the three hour one.

Thanks mb sorry. The OVerwatchLeague website isn’t working for me right now it’s only working for people in USA.

I got my information from a news outlet online that said the tailgate spray was the 3 hour.

Thank you for correcting that misinformation I received!

Now I’m worried I won’t get the 3 hour one even though I watched from the start all the way to the end of the watch point.

Just got the icon, just the last spray is left.

4 Likes

At least we are getting some updates on the situation.
Normally it is hard to get staff to even comment in the forum.

Its 1 AM right now in Germany. Can we please at least get the info if we can dismiss the stream now or if we do have to keep on watching? Considering it is early in the morning in Asia now and by far bed time in the EU :smiley:
(Got 1hr spray and 2hr icon now btw)

Just need my wrecking ball spray and my life is complete :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You don’t need to keep it up. Rerun programming wouldn’t be eligible. Have a good night!

9 Likes

Thank you! <3 Not only for the answer but also for your work! :slight_smile:
And have a good evening and night, too!

I watched all the way through to the post game show and have only received the TailGate spray and league tokens. I’ve been watching a streamer all day and have only unlocked the D’Va spray for the Brick Brake Challenge. It’s frustrating when the rewards don’t come.

Any word on the last spray?

1 Like