I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

I’m watching everything (even preshow, so 2h 25 min total (1h 25min finale), so i should get AT LEAST one spray, if preshow isn’t couting (it was saying “Drops enabled” tho).

Got only 3x OWL Tokens after 1h of finale.

YES, my account is properly connected, there was no issue with challenges, OWL1 finale or anything else with OWL drops.

29 Likes

I’m getting OWL tokens too but no spray. I’ve been watching since the very start of the stream.
Hopefully the spray drops are just delayed and we should get them soon.

10 Likes

Same here. Had tokens. No sprays. I remember last year you needed to watch a certain amount but the finale finished well before the time you needed to view. Maybe something like that has been changed.

2 Likes

I think the Twitch rewards (sprays, icons,…) are always a bit delayed. They will arrive soon :slight_smile:

I was always getting them right on time.
I’m starting to getting worried…

Same. Got token drop exactly 1 hour after the show started. I received the Bastion challenge drop a few weeks ago so it should work :open_mouth:

Edit: Nevermind, I was wrong. Gonna leave the original comment here for context though.
Yeah same, have been watching since the beginning as well but got nothing. I think it could have something to do with the fact that they’re not even in the game yet as far as I could tell, so maybe they’ll give them to everyone later. Since people are still getting tokens the time-tracking system seems to be working

1 Like

But they are, you just have to filter for them in the hero gallery. Use the “special” filter.

2 Likes

There were issues with this last year, too. But, since I (like everyone else) is getting token drops, then we’re obviously getting credit for viewing the stream, so my guess is it’s just delayed for some reason.

Got some token but not the sprays.

Ah sorry, my bad. Just completely overlooked them then I guess

We are talking about Twitch notifications, not in-game stuff.

Given how fast the Shock are just bulldozing their way through the finals, I doubt anyone will actually get the final spray.

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten anything, either.

The Twitch notification drops are related to the in-game items… so yes we are

1 Like

Haven’t even gotten tokens yet and started watching before the matches started.

3 Likes

Still, no notification = no reward = no in-game item.

1 Like

no panic buddy, you will get the sprays!

Last year, we got notifications that we earned what spray with an icon showing the spray in question. Today, I’ve gotten token notifications, but no sprays yet.

1 Like

Rip sprays, Shock wins, stream will probably end soon, and we will not get anything.

Thanks Blizzard, thanks Twitch.

2 Likes