People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Still no update for these sprays? I’ve ticketed blizzard and the only thing I got was:

I’ve made a support ticket on twitch twice now and never got response to either of them. Are they just silencing this to dead?

I literally have a bunch of Grand Finals swag from actually go there, but I don’t actually have the day 2 sprays.

They will never manage to silence this. We should keep complaining from time to time always. Thye cannot avoid this forever.

Wow. I am sorry to see that there are still so many people not receiving the sprays.

Have faith, guys and gals.

I hope that you receive them soon.

1 Like

If there are still people without the sprays please post here. I got my sprays.

When did you get them?

OGC, after three weeks Twitch support answered saying -

We’re sorry for the delay, and understand that it’s frustrating for you to have been waiting so long for a response.

If, by chance, your issue has been resolved since you initially contacted us — that’s great news!
However, we also understand that this is unlikely, so if you do still require assistance, please reply back to this email and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.

So it seems like they are able to solve this after all, I suggest contacting them (again).

1 Like

Never got mine, and looking like we are going to get a repeat on these D.Va Sprays. Over 4 hours and no sprays yet.

good to know i’m not the only one who didn’t get any sprays from this. :confused:

I got that message a few days ago too and responded already, but haven’t heard back from them since.

Twitch notifications show I received 81 drops after watching OWL Finals, but I still haven’t gotten the sprays or double tokens. I contacted Blizzard support but they say there’s nothing they can do on their end. It’s already been a month and I’ve just about given up hope.

I still haven’t gotten the sprays from the OWL finals. I did get the D.Va Nano Cola sprays yesterday, which is great, but I’m still disappointed and frustrated that I still haven’t gotten the ones from the finals almost a month ago…

Still haven’t gotten my sprays guys. I gave up on it. Because of the spray epidemic, I didn’t even try to get Genji’s Pacific skin. I didn’t get League Tokens from watching the OWL when trying to get my sprays, so I doubted I would get them for the skins.

Missing second and third reward from watching OWL 2019. I watched the stream from the very first minute till the OWL interviews with teams which was 4+ hours and just got the first spray: Tailgate

I miss:

Player icon - Grand Finals 2019
Second spray - Watching Ball

1 Like

Hi, this is a thread from the last year, (yes the exact same thing happened last year too, it took a while BUT it got resolved)

For a new thread go to I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch! - #425 by Medic-21689

Have yet to receive my Watching Ball spray for watching the grand finals in its entirety.

the real question at hand…

is it considered viewbotting when you give incentives for people to sit afk on a channel ?

i mean viewbots are just live feeds sitting afk on a channel… whats the difference between live views and fake views if nobody is watching ?

Out of all the people complaining about a missed spray, when the hell are you ever going to use it? Really?

This thread is from last year try the new thread guys I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!
everyone is having these issues right now

1 Like

All I have received is the first spray. Blizzard please fix this!

Hello! I went to the Grand Finals, had my Blizzard account connected to the app, had my location settings on, and clicked “Redeem”. It told me I had already redeemed my rewards, but I hadn’t clicked it before and they’re not on my account :frowning:

1 Like