No drops from Bastion's Brick Challenge

I’m not getting my drops from watching ANY stream. DanielFenner, LarihMage, Javion, DaniiKills are streams I’ve watched for several hours (if not the full six.) I know drops work for my account, I get OWL tokens and have received the D.Va Nano Cola drops previously. No changes made to Twitch or Battlenet accounts and have verified that they are still linked.

Can anyone help out?

2 Likes

Same situation with drops((

1 Like

More hours watched with no drops. Twitch shows nothing, they are still locked in-game. :frowning: As previously stated, I have gotten previous drops and get constant drops from OWL watching. Anyone able to help out?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I just sent a customer support ticket to Twitch adressing this issue. I’ll let you know if I get something.

1 Like

Thank you. I just got more OWL tokens for the Grand Finals, and still, after HOURS and HOURS of grinding Twitch Streams, still no drops for the Bastion’s challenge. I’m a little tilted at this point.

I didn’t get any OWL Finale sprays, only tokens.

Thank you so much, Blizzard and Twitch.

I did get the OWL Grand Finals sprays, still no Bastion icons or sprays! Blizzard please!

Edit: I got them in my Twitch inventory but not in game! This is not cool.

I had 7 and 1/2 hours watched. I only received the 2 and 4 hour rewards. I did not receive the 6 hours rewards.