Never got my OWL sprays or player icon

So, as it seems, I have watched the OWL Grand Finals for 3 straight hours, but I never unlocked the Path to Pro player icon, Watching Ball spray and Path to Pro 2019 spray. My Twitch account was connected and I did watch the stream. Seems like something is missing. I was not a Top 500. Perhaps these player icons and sprays are for Top 500 players only. Are they?

3 Likes

I haven’t got mine either yet. We should be getting them though.

1 Like

The ‘path to pro’ icon and spray aren’t related to the finals, they are for the people who participate in the open devision as far as i know

Correct, the Path to Pro spray and player icon is only for those who participate in all six weeks of the upcoming Overwatch Open Division practice season. Details to this event can be found in my thread here:

As far as the Wrecking Ball spray goes, a portion of our community seemed to not get the spray despite claiming they watched enough air time of the Overwatch League yesterday. There is a thread that is deep in discussion about this including responses from Blizzard Customer Service here: