I will miss you, quickplay without 2-2-2

Do you even watch OWL? You realize Shanghai Dragons destroyed the best GOATS teams in the world thanks to multi-damage comps?

1 Like

The best part will be all the people who after complain their tanks/supports/dps are throwing because they got placed high and were actually bad and had to drop down to bronze which is their actual skill on said hero.

This is actually very common for new accounts so you know it will happen.

Bu I digress. QP should not be 2-2-2 at all. As many Dev’s including Jeff have said it’s for learning/practicing a hero.

Why didn’t you typed "in 2019"?

I won’t lol. the 6 support games were fun, but i’ll trade in consistent matches over “can i please have a chance to play this character? No? 5 dps? ok.”

1 Like

Which does not make the comp viable, they beat NYXL because NY always choke/sandbag towards the end, and as pointed out, it doesn’t matter what they run, as they’re not viewed as a serious team.

if dragons or another team won with 6 dps, would that make it viable?

No. It wouldn’t.

if you think it does, you’re even dumber than i thought

By whom? Several analysts called them the best team in the world right now. The bad rap just comes from their previous season’s infamous 0-40. They beat the NYXL, Vancouver Titans, and San Francisco Shock.

1 Like

Actually many people agree that they are very close to the top team in OWL if not the top because of their players skill sets and ability to play multiple hero’s at a very high level.

I think you are so fanatical about 2-2-2 you’re spouting incorrect statements in an aggressive and derogatory manner for no real apparent reason.

They don’t change from bad to best that quickly, if they manage to win repeatedly with 222 then they can be viewed as a top tier team.

if they’re beating teams who practice nothing but goats 24/7, does that mean you can repeat that success? No.
does it make it viable?
No.

again, not a viable comp. It’s a meme comp that’s earned it’s place in the bin.

They do. All new players.

Yes to both of your questions.

all qp needs if for you to be able to set a sr/mmr for non comp groups in lfg.
the biggest hassle for lfg is getting a group together with a similar mmr.
that way its easy to form groups for more serious qp games.

1 Like

You have no facts to support this statement.

Devs aren’t the best at the game. A lot of them are around Platinum or average rank.

They literally said that they’d have a mode in Arcade always there called “Quickplay Classic” for this sort of thing without role lock…

They never said it doesn’t work. Want to provide the quote?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll TOTALLY miss so many games lost in the “Select Your Hero” phase of the game.

note where he states about the way the game is tuned, and the importance of the lone healer.

it doesn’t work, from the mouth of the devs themselves.

you’re done now

Someone saying “3 dps lol” as soon as 3 dps are picked on Eichenwalde defense, then the other 3 that haven’t picked pick DPS, then we full hold at first point when the other team tries to use tanks and healers. :joy:

it was the most intense part of the game, but tryhards always lost :smirk:

I WON’T. GOOD RIDDANCE. have fun in “QP CLASSIC”

Thanks for the quote. Note Jeff’s use of the words “it felt like…” These are all subjective views. Not hard statements that outright state 4-1-1 can’t work for anyone.

2 Likes