I will miss you, quickplay without 2-2-2

6 dps meta, playing as solo healer, 5 healers pocketing 1 dps, i will miss you old qp… We will miss you :broken_heart:

30 Likes

saying “could some1 swap to tank or supp?” being 5 dps and 1 support (you) and always, ALWAYS recieving the same answer:

“its qm chill”

yeaaaaaah im going to miss this so much -_-

82 Likes

I’ll miss having fun in quickplay.
1-4-1 would have been so much better if any role queue at all.

20 Likes

Yes, this change is for bore like you, if you want normal teamcomp go to competitive, there is people having fun

6 Likes

ill miss it. i like solo healing. i dont mind solo tanking. 6 dps can be hella fun, as can 6 supports. or 5 supports and 1 dps/ tank

side note: getting ult on zarya and letting the dps have a field day when i manage to catch most of the enemy team… :hugs::relaxed::star_struck:

15 Likes

every game instalock widow and hanzo and always playing supp or main tank to win at least 1 game.

sooo much fuuun yeeees

9 Likes

My favourite comp. :pensive: I freaking loved solo healing in QP.

4 Likes

QP is not about winning, it is about chilling

4 Likes

I wish they would leave QP as is and just add the new 222 QP to arcade but just give it attack defend rounds like comp. Lots of people live in QP out of sheer anxiety and don’t like seeing SR numbers for whatever reason. So let them have the full comp experience and let us keep no rules QP.

3 Likes

this should be renamed the qp classic fan club lol

11 Likes

It’s going to be available in arcade so why say goodbye. Probably where i’ll spend most of my time outside comp. I like wacky comps in qp.

11 Likes

Arcades are always replacing

1 Like

Aren’t they based on popularity? Like MH has been available for ages now.

of course the purpose of a quick game is winning. What it should be?? chilling out with the enemy team spamming emotes? LOL.

I agree that it is not as hardcore as ranked is, and thats perfect to me. Being selfish and always instalocking widow ignoring your team while you kill literally 0 players in the whole game is everything but trying to win, so im glad that now only 2 players will do that, not 5.

16 Likes

This. In QP there shouldn’t be any role lock at all but if people are that desperate add 1/1/4 and the other roles to be flex.

2 Likes

Then play quick play classic? They aren’t removing the option. Just moving it to arcade where you can now earn your weekly lootboxes with it.

19 Likes

So we can have more leavers and more people getting toxic over the outcome.

Yay!.

1 Like

People leave just as often in quickplay now when people don’t like how things are going. At least arcade has the incentive of a reward.

5 Likes

And Iiiiiiiiiii will always love you!!!

3 Likes

An incentive that makes people behave poorly.

I’d play in the Arcade more if it didn’t have lootboxes.

1 Like