I can‘t queue into Games

I am only in queue and i don‘t load into games i even queue for 1h+ and i still can‘t get into a game. I dont know why but my friends need like 1 minute to queue into a game and im waiting 1h+ and still can‘t get into games even after reinstalling the game

5 Likes

Same. We haven’t been able to play for weeks so we’ve moved over to Fortnite.

2 Likes

We’re a team of 3-5 and we queued 45+ mins for a quick play game last week, thinking it would find a match sooner than ranked. Yesterday after 20+ mins for qp (which I actually dislike, I want to play ranked) we have decided to give up on OW until they have announced a patch. We rarely ever had queue times over 10 minutes before even with 3 players (2 of us main support) but now we haven’t been able to play for weeks.

Very sad since ow has been our group activity for many years.

2 Likes

Thank god, i am not the only one facing this issue.

can I get you guys, to please comment on my thread too

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/not-getting-any-matches-in-comp-bug/796217/12

2 Likes

This seem to be happening on NA servers as well for those with high ping.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

still not fixed…

bump for awareness

3 Likes

Thank you for the info.

2 Likes

I’m glad you appreciate my efforts. None of these issues will be solved if people aren’t vocal about them so if the others in thread could, any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated as well.

I hereby confirm that this infinite Q time bug/slow q times bug is tied to your account.

I created a new account and got matches instantly. and got placed at a higher rank too

I hope the devs look into this, I would suggest all players who are affected by this bug please open a ticket with support to create pressure. if not they will just ignore us

1 Like

Agreed, this is important new information that needs to be spread and a bug that needs to be addressed. Only through being vocal about these issues will they be fixed.

same here cant find an games since almost a month ago

1 Like

please open a support ticket and spam them

1 Like

i can’t play the game i dont know why

1 Like

you are not alone in this, I am also facing this issue, I am not able to find any matches for competitive.

I can queue for hours and have zero matches found

its so annoying ( Rank Bronze)

1 Like

I happened across a potential solution for those playing on consoles. A link to it here: Open queue QP times - #7 by Dazarix-11427.

1 Like