Comp Long Q times not getting any matches at all (Support )

You closed my ticket without assisting me

I am not getting any matches at all…

do you not understand? i don’t mind the LONG Q times but I get ZERO MATHES AT ALL. ( Role Q : Support)

ZERO! i can be Q-ing for 40 mins and there will be NO MATCHES at all.

i would re-Q and the same thing would happen to me ( zero matches)

Please look into this issue as I am getting ZERO MATCHES meanwhile my friends have no issues getting matches in minutes!

there is something wrong here

How do u expect me to play the game when I get ZERO MATCHES

THE MAIN issue here is I am not getting any matches, bad matchmaking aside

7 Likes

Same issue. And I can confirm that’s it’s not everyone. My boyfriend can get a match almost immediately after joining the queue

4 Likes

still NOT FIXED! Bump for awareness!!!

i won’t be spending any more money on this game, not anymore

I have been Q-ing for 2 hours, No matches found!!!

wasted 40$ for S3 BP and now I can’t even play the game.

good job blizzard,

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

again. 2 hours Q and zero matches!!

someone needs to look into this

2 Likes

Exact same issue. Cant believe a problem this big isnt getting addressed

3 Likes

pc?

yeah, they just ignore it and say its your network issue…

when its clearly their issue

i cannot even play comp

Please open a ticket

1 Like

Agreed, this is an important bug that needs to be addressed and only through being vocal about these issues will they be fixed.

I hereby confirm that this infinite Q time bug/slow q times bug is tied to your account.

I created a new account and got matches instantly. and got placed at a higher rank too

I hope the devs look into this, I would suggest all players who are affected by this bug please open a ticket with support team, if not they will just ignore that this bug does not exist

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issues. I have tried every form of contact and they will not respond to me. meanwhile my friends get into games in 2-3 mins, But as soon as I join the Q times jumps to 30 mins. So now my friends dont wanna play with me. Even if I play solo its the same thing. 40 min Q just to cancel and try again till eventually after HOURS I get to play ONE SINGLE GAME.

2 Likes

omg finally, someone who understands how it feels.

it is so annoying,

I cant even play the game

can u give me ur BT ID? so maybe we can q together , lol

2 Likes

I have been having the exact same problem it’s impossible to play the game I want

1 Like

Lol what do you play on?

1 Like

This just started happening to me today. Over 30 min for comp queue for support oh and im bronze, so there should be plenty of bronzes out there to queue with what is going

1 Like

yup, same here.

i am also bronze, … this bug needs to be fixed/looked into

please create a ticket.

2 Likes

believe it or not they can artificially inflate your queue times. all they need is your battle tag. and you’ll go from previously instant queue times to artificially inflated 7+ minute queue times. every aspect of ow is rigged.

1 Like

Is that true that the Devs can artificially inflate your queue times? As far as I know, the only thing even remotely related to that is the streamer protection mode, in which players can delay their queue time to avoid stream snipers. Could you provide the link of where you found this information?

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

i don’t think they have such a tool in their toolkit

unless he can provide some actual proof…

This Q-time bug still exists, and there has been no actual response from the devs

UPDATE:

i opened a ticket again, i just got a worthless response. saying its my pc/network

when its clearly an issue on their end,

Bump - 30/5/23 still not fixed

Update 28/9/23 - Hi, if you are in bronze this is normal.

as you are probably in deep bronze,
get out of bronze and you will see better queue times.

1 Like

Are you saying competitive queue goes down or quick play queue goes down. Cause I still not getting games but i dont really want to put in loads of hours in competitive hoping it will fix it just so i can play quickplay.

1 Like